Being held by Tang Xuheng, Lin Shuyu had a ghost in his heart. He was afraid of making mistakes and revealing flaws, so he didn't specifically remind Tang Xuheng to let go of his hand, and could only cool down by relying on the hardship of Shu Dao in his heart.

    Lin Shuyu couldn't help but slander as soon as he got his head up.

    Shu Road is difficult, no matter how difficult it is, it is not as difficult as he is now.

.The only thing to be thankful for is that this time after Brother Heng adjusted his movements, he simply hugged him and did nothing else.

    After finishing a poem, Lin Shuyu felt his body calm down.

    "Brother Heng, I'm all right." Lin Shuyu nudged Tang Xuheng with his elbow.

    Hearing this, Tang Xuheng released the hand that was holding him.

    Lin Shuyu stood up from Tang Xuheng's arms, and as soon as she got out of the blanket, she was shivered by the cold wind coming toward her.

    ...It seems to be much colder now than before.

    "Cold?" Tang Xuheng's voice came from behind, and then he warmed up.

    Lin Shuyu looked down and found that Tang Xuheng had put a blanket on him.

    He turned around and looked at Tang Xuheng, who was just as thin as him: "Brother Heng, aren't you cold?"

.Tang Xuheng: "It's a bit cold, so we move faster."

    Lin Shuyu opened the blanket: "Come here."

    Tang Xuheng understood his plan at a glance, and said helplessly: "This blanket is too small, we can barely cover it just like that. Now that the wind is so strong, if two people use it at the same time, it won't work."

    This blanket is really not big, the length and width are very short, just now they hugged each other, it can only cover the upper body. Lin Shuyu thought for a while, then suddenly laughed: "I have a way."

    Tang Xuheng: "What?"

    Lin Shuyu didn't say much, walked around behind Tang Xuheng, bent his knees slightly, and jumped gently.

    When Tang Xuheng heard the sound, he subconsciously lowered the height of his back, put his hands back, caught Lin Shuyu's knees, caught the person steadily, and stood up.

.Lin Shuyu adjusted his posture, leaning forward slightly, pressing her upper body against Tang Xuheng's back, then unfolded the blanket and wrapped it forward, wrapping Tang Xuheng also: "Okay."

    Tang Xuheng laughed and teased: "You want me to speak straight, and make so many excuses."

    "I'm afraid you catch a cold." Lin Shuyu snorted, "Besides, you just told me to be polite."

    The corners of Tang Xuheng's lips raised: "Well, I'm going to go down, hold it firmly."

    Lin Shuyu thought he was going to speed up and walked back, so he responded and did so.

    After a while, he realized that something was wrong.

    The speed at which Brother Heng walks down seems to be the same as usual.

    So... is there any point in asking him to hold on?

.The two went back to the yard where they lived smoothly. As soon as they entered the bedroom, Tang Xuheng put the person on the bed and urged Lin Shuyu to take a hot bath.