Chapter 46 - The luckiest thing for me in these years is to be liked by you.

They had agreed for Shin Hye to come over at noon. No one had thought the day would pass so quickly. In a blink of an eye, it was already the second day of the New Year. In the afternoon, Shin Hye hurried to the Kim residence.

The news of Park Bo-young's arrest and fighting with her boyfriend had broken out. There was also information about her being in a drug scandal and it spread very quickly in an unpleasant manner. Fortunately, Jennie greeted the media in advance and several portal websites had very little to say, only disclosing some small details. The details did not implicate Jennie and Roseanne. The people who ate melons only knew about Park Bo-young's boyfriend because of some Hong Kong stars. Not many people knew Park Bo-young, and most people didn't even know that she was dating Park Bo-young.

"The drug matter was barely clarified, but the matter of hitting people couldn't be washed away. She and her friends were too violent. The model's face was beaten blue-black and their arms needed stitches... and because of this, the models were extremely angry. They bit her back and sucked..." Shin Hye had been very annoyed about this for the past two days, "It wasn't easy to make things clear, but her reputation has gone down."

Hye-su continued harshly, "Heh, Chairman Park  has been trying to find Park Bo-young a perfect man for the past few years. Now everyone in the circle knows that she is abusive and may have that kind of addiction. Chairman Park 's wishful thinking is estimated to be in vain."

These days, Park Sun-yung had been rushing around, when there was an illness and any doctor would do. After asking Jennie for help, she called Hye-su to help suppress the news. Hye-su had never looked fondly on Park Bo-young's domineering attitude. She didn't allow Park Sun-yung to say more than two words and used an excuse to hang up the phone. She then went upstairs to convince Roseanne, who was together with Jennie in the small study room, to switch off her phone.

"In the new year, Jennie and Roseanne finally have time to be together, be purified." Hye-su said.

Shin Hye sighed. "Chairman Park's face was terrifying in the past two days. She was prepared to send Park Bo-young abroad for a few years after resolving this matter, and when everyone had forgotten, she'd bring her back. Park Bo-young put up a huge fuss after hearing about it and argued that she would never leave. New Year's Eve... the house was full of troubles."

Hye-su snorted. "They deserve it."

Jennie sat quietly on the side, without saying a word, but in between Hye-su and Shin Hye's conversations, she softly warned Roseanne with a few sentences. "Have you heard that? Taking drugs and having fights, the consequences are serious."

Roseanne hurriedly showed her loyalty. "I definitely won't."

Jennie was barely satisfied and nodded.

Shin Hye sighed a few more times and apologised, "It's really... Telling you these things during the new year."

Hye-su, who had loved gossiping all her life, shook her head. "It's okay, don't worry, this hasn't affected my New Year's mood at all. In the future, if your mother-in-law and sister-in-law encounter any bad luck, you must call and tell me. I'll drive to pick you up and have a good chat."

Roseanne puffed out a laugh. Shin Hye glanced at her strangely and Roseanne quickly adjusted her posture.

Shin Hye looked at Hye-su and said with a smile, "Yesterday, when I called Jennie, she had already told me about their wedding..."

Hye-su instantly understood. She sat next to Shin Hye and replied happily, "You already know? I was just about to tell you. I planned Jennie's wedding very early, but it was a pity that she didn't cooperate at that time, but it's okay. Having it now is still the same..."