Chapter 6 - Punishment first, then reward

It took Roseanne about ten minutes to walk from the bedroom to the study room, which was less than 20 meters.

Roseanne wanted to beat herself up.

If time were to be rewinded back to half an hour ago, she would not let Han So-hee sign on behalf of Jennie! She would rather lose face in front of Jennie.

Originally it was just poor grades, now it was deceiving...

Roseanne looked at the text messages on her mobile phone. She was now truly a little scared.

Would Jennie tell her mother about this?

Roseanne wanted to eat her phone in regret.

But no matter how scared she was, Roseanne knew that Jennie wouldn't have forgotten this matter. Roseanne stood in front of the study, took a deep breath, and prepared to apologise directly and strive for leniency.

"Jennie..." Roseanne gently opened the door of the study, her voice low and pitiful.

This was the first time she was entering Jennie's study.

Jennie had said on the first day she came for her to treat this place as her home, and everything was left to her own discretion. However, Roseanne knew that there were some things to avoid; Jennie's study room and bedroom.

Even though it was said to be a study room, there were only a few books. It was basically Jennie's private office. The decorations were simple and atmospheric, but it was inexplicably oppressive.

Jennie looked at the computer screen quietly and said, "Come here."

Roseanne walked to Jennie's large desk step by step.

After ignoring Roseanne for a minute, Jennie subsequently shifted her eyes from the computer screen, looked at Roseanne and casually said, "Do you want to know how the last person who asked Han So-hee to forge documents that I should have signed ended up?"

Roseanne froze for a second and then crumbled. Is Jennie trying to get away with murder? ! ! !

Jennie looked at Roseanne's stunned expression and was very satisfied. Smiling, she continued, "It's fine if you don't want to know. Sit down."

Roseanne was so scared that he almost cried, and shivered. "I... I prefer standing."

"Alright." Jennie had a private meeting for more than two hours. She was a little tired at the moment. She relaxed on the back of her chair and tapped her slender fingers on the table. "Show me your report card."

Roseanne had already guessed that Jennie would want to see it, so she brought it with her. Her face flushed as she took out the report card from the pocket of her pyjamas and spread it out in front of Jennie.

Jennie looked at Han So-hee's forged signature and raised her eyebrows. "It really does look alike."

Roseanne wanted to cry even more.

Jennie picked up the report card, and her attention was immediately attracted by Roseanne's unexpected results. After a while, she read out loud, "Mathematics...27..."

Jennie raised her eyes and looked at Roseanne, "I remember that you're a science student."

Roseanne nodded shamefully.

"Your previous teacher..." Jennie couldn't understand, "Why didn't he suggest letting you study literature?"

Roseanne stuttered, "The previous school didn't... didn't separate subjects. Because... Because I got good grades in science, when I enrolled here, I could study it."