When Lin Shuyu hurried back to the class meeting place, she heard Cheng Feng talking with Tang Xuheng endlessly.

    Tang Xuheng stood still, closed his eyes, and occasionally responded with a sentence or two.

    Lin Shuyu asked casually: "What are you talking about, so excited."

    Hearing the sound, Tang Xuheng opened his eyes.

.Cheng Feng explained: "Just before the race, that Li Yusheng, he openly said that all the three kilometers were made up. No one was eye-catching. He could get the first place casually. In the final lap, I didn't say that I was overtaken by Brother Heng, and I was thrown a few tens of meters away by Brother Heng and took second place!"

    "Let him speak loudly before the game and arrogantly diss other people. Now he has been slapped in the face! I even took a picture of him!"

    Lin Shuyu laughed: "Before and after the game, people from the school newspaper were gathering information. Just when Brother Heng passed from second to first in the last lap, this counterattack can make the three kilometers this time. The competition occupies a large section in the school newspaper. He is still so full of words. This is to provide people with hot spots."

.Cheng Feng smiled: "Then this time I have to collect the school newspaper carefully. If I encounter this stupid showy again in the future, I will turn it out for everyone to watch."

    "We are already sophomore in high school. The next year's sports meeting has nothing to do with us. If you collect it, it might not be useful." Lin Shuyu told Cheng Feng the facts ruthlessly.

    Then he looked at Tang Xuheng, "Brother Heng, how are you feeling now, can you still walk?"

    During the previous physical examination, he ran a kilometer, and his hind legs were so sore after he stopped. Brother Heng ran three kilometers this time, and he didn't know what the situation would be.

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a second: "Fortunately, it's just that the legs can't lift up a bit."

    Cheng Feng on the side: "???"

    When he asked, Brother Heng didn't say that!

.Before he could express anything, he received a faint glance projected by Tang Xuheng.

    Cheng Feng understood the meaning of Tang Xuheng and couldn't help looking up at the sky forty-five degrees, feeling desolate inside.

    He had known each other since he was a child, and as a result he has become a love tool.

    Lin Shuyu didn't notice the small movements between the two at all, and chuckled, "Shall I carry you back?"

    "No." Tang Xuheng shook his head, "You just need to help me."

    Seeing his persistence, Lin Shuyu dismissed the idea of ​​betrayal and walked to Tang Xuheng's side.

    Tang Xuheng gave a low laugh, put his hand on Lin Shuyu's shoulder, and leaned against Lin Shuyu in a very natural movement.

    Lin Shuyu: "Let's go, let's go for a walk."

    After running, walking slowly for a while is one of the best ways to relieve leg fatigue.

.Tang Xuheng naturally understood this truth, and nodded slightly: "Yeah."

    Lin Shuyu supported Tang Xuheng and strolled along the runway.

    At this moment, the closing ceremony was not reached, and there was no competition. A group of people were left unattended and had nothing to do.