Cheng Feng: "What should I do about this? Or if you delete the post, let's find a time to ask this guy out to beat him up?"

    Tang Xuheng didn't even think about it, but categorically refused: "Don't do it."

    Cheng Feng looked at Tang Xuheng somewhat unexpectedly: "Brother Heng, your temper is really becoming more and more like Yuyu, if this is before..."

.For a person like Zhao Xun who took the initiative to pick things up, Heng had already given him a fat beating, which made him a long memory.

    Considering that there were other people in the class around, Cheng Feng didn't say the rest.

    Tang Xuheng didn't explain much.

    He didn't hit people, not because his temper really got better, but because he made an agreement with Yuyu.

    When I was in the first year of high school, a fellow who came up with the same school in junior high school chewed his tongue and said that Lin Shuyu was an orphan.

    Tang Xuheng had a good relationship with Lin Shuyu since he was a child. He saw someone deliberately revealing Lin Shuyu's scars and scolding him for the orphan, so he started.

    He didn't keep his hand when he started, and directly beat the man into the hospital.

    He intentionally wounded someone at school. Not only was he called a parent, he was compensated for his medical expenses, but he was also punished.

    In Tang Xuheng's view, these are nothing.

.But he found that Lin Shuyu didn't think so.

    He even felt self-blame for this.

    At first, Tang Xuheng didn't understand why Lin Shuyu blamed himself.

    Later, Lin Shuyu asked him: "Brother Heng, if one day, I hear someone complain about your bad grades and beat them to death. Not only do you have to pay for medical expenses, you will also have to be punished, called your parents, or even...detained." Get up, will you feel good in your heart?"

    Tang Xuheng asked himself and found that he was really uncomfortable.

    He didn't care at all about his grades. If Lin Shuyu was really punished for this matter, he would not be happy, but rather uncomfortable.

    The people he values ​​pay a higher price for things he doesn't care about.

    It's...it's not worth it.

.From then on, Tang Xuheng realized that the Yuyu who wanted to see his mom and dad in his impression had grown up completely, and would no longer worry about the past, nor care about any emotions that had nothing to do with him.

    He was not calm at that time, on the surface it was for Lin Shuyu's good, but in fact, it had already brought him a psychological burden.

    Therefore, he and Lin Shuyu made an agreement that they would not do anything about trivial matters that were unnecessary.

    After all, in addition to the use of force, there are many ways to solve the problem.

    Seeing that Tang Xuheng seemed to be in a trance, Cheng Feng hesitated for a moment, or asked, "How should those things be solved?"

    Tang Xuheng came back to his senses: "There is no need to solve it. Rumors of this level are simply self-defeating."

    As soon as the voice fell, he suddenly heard a messy "zizi" broadcast sound in his ears.