Lin Shuyu wiped his hair with a towel while walking out. Seeing that Tang Xuheng's eyes were a little wrong, he couldn't help asking, "What's the matter with Brother Heng?"

    Tang Xuheng was silent for a second before pretending to say casually: "It's nothing."

.He almost forgot that Yuyu wears cropped trousers not only in hot weather, but also in cropped trousers when the weather changes.

    Most of their clothes are custom-made by family members. Lin Shuyu’s cropped trousers are specially designed to fit and shape their legs. Those slender and straight legs are wrapped in light khaki trousers, and only their feet are exposed. The wrist.

    There will be a lot of people who will see it tomorrow, Tang Xuheng thought helplessly.

    Tang Xuheng decided not to take care of this, and said, "Yuyu."

    Lin Shuyu was blowing her hair, and when Tang Xuheng called him, she turned off the hair dryer: "What's the matter?"

    Tang Xuheng: "After the Games is the Mid-Autumn Festival and the National Day, my parents and they are gradually becoming empty. When will they go back for the festival?"

    Lin Shuyu took it for granted: "Ah, of course, if I don't go back with you, where can I go?"

.In previous years, he also went to have lunch with two elderly people at noon on Mid-Autumn Festival, and went back to the old Tang house in the evening.

    Tang Xuheng had some smiles in his eyes, but the smile faded quickly: "During the National Day this year, we have other things to do."

    Lin Shuyu thought for a while and said, "Oh, Qin Zheng is about to celebrate his eighteenth birthday, so shall we invite him out for a meal together?"

    Tang Xuheng: "This year is different."

    Lin Shuyu: "Why is it different?"

    Tang Xuheng sighed lightly: "Qin Zheng came of age this year, and the Qin family attached great importance to it. The ceremony was held for him. The ceremony was very large and it hosted a lot of people."

    Lin Shuyu: "The Qin family is hosting a banquet? Then he can't get out of it, so we can only go directly to the Qin family to meet him."

    Tang Xuheng nodded slightly: "Yeah."

.The next morning, Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng didn't get up until after eight o'clock in their sleep.

    Because the venue for the sports meeting is going to be arranged today, the two of them ate breakfast and went back to school.

    Because the next few days are all sports meets, there is no need to attend classes, even if it is occupied on weekends, the atmosphere in the whole school is lively and joyous, full of youthful breath.

    Not long after entering the classroom, Lin Shuyu received a message from the group that the broadcasting system in the sports meeting venue had been set up and asked him to help audition.

    After Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng spoke, they went to the stadium alone.

    As soon as he reached the top of the stairs, Lin Shuyu ran into Lin Luzhe who was upstairs.

    Lin Luzhe looked as though he hadn't slept all night, his face was pale, and his eyes were black and blue, and his whole person looked sad and haggard.

.Seeing Lin Shuyu, his eyes were a little dodge, and he avoided sullenly, and quickly walked past Lin Shuyu.

    Lin Shuyu took a glance, then retracted his gaze, and then walked downstairs.