"Don't give it." Lin Shuyu smiled casually and said word by word, "What can you do to me?"

    "Smelly boy, don't you toast and fine wine, right?" Huang Mao yelled as he moved his hands.

    Lin Shuyu had been prepared for a long time, stepped back and easily escaped Huang Mao's punch.

    Looking at the few people around, the smile on the corner of the mouth became more and more obvious.

    Finally, let's do it first--

    More than ten minutes later.

    Huang Mao was hit hard with a punch, swayed, and finally fell to the ground in embarrassment.

.Listening to the wailing of the little brothers lying around, he looked at the boy who walked towards him slowly with cold face and the boy who was standing not far away with full of horror, subconsciously wanting to step back.

    A total of eleven of them were beaten by the two people in front of them without any resistance! ! !

    These two guys! He's not human at all!

    Kicked to the iron plate!

    "Do you want more money?" Tang Xuheng was expressionless, and stepped on Huang Mao's chest.

    Being stepped on the ground like this, Huang Mao only felt that his face was gone, and gritted his teeth: "Let go of me!!!"

    Tang Xuheng shook his wrist, and a sneer appeared at the corner of his mouth: "Hold on, what can you do?"

    "You...! You are hurting people maliciously!.Wait, I'll call the police..." Seeing that Lin Shuyu hadn't let go of his plan, Huang Mao trembled like a sieve, threatening.

    "Call the police? That's right." Lin Shuyu walked over, took the phone out of his pocket, and fiddled with it.

    ——"Give the money, what can we do?"

    Hearing the familiar dialogue, Huang Mao's face changed drastically.

    Tang Xuheng on the side was also a little surprised.

    Yuyu played the recording just before the fight.

    "You call the police, I will let you report." Lin Shuyu smiled lightly, "You did the blackmail. There are also cameras over there. It can prove that you did it first. We are at best a legitimate defense. The police are here. Who will be cleaned up? Not necessarily."

    Hearing this, Huang Mao's whole body was depressed.

.Lin Shuyu snorted coldly and looked at him condescendingly: "Whether this matter is for business or private, it depends on your own choice."

    Huang Mao did not directly agree, and was still struggling.

    Tang Xuheng snorted coldly.

    "Private it!" Seeing Tang Xuheng's eyes swept over, Huang Mao quickly said.

    Lin Shuyu glanced at Tang Xuheng: "It's private, then you apologize."

    Huang Mao and his group finally apologized to Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng one by one, and finally ran away in a piss.

    Tang Xuheng: "Is it all right?"

    Lin Shuyu shook his head: "It's okay, I thought it was so great, just this little effort."

    Both he and Brother Heng have learned to fight, although they are not comparable to the professional level, but they are more than enough to deal with these peers who don't know anything.

.Tang Xuheng took a close look at Lin Shuyu's whole body. After confirming that there was nothing wrong, he nodded slightly and asked, "Why don't you ask me if there is anything wrong?"

    "Huh?" Lin Shuyu was stunned, "Brother Heng, you are better than me, you must be fine."

    When he was speaking, his beautiful eyes were bent down, with trust and a smile in them, bright, as if reflecting a galaxy.

    Tang Xuheng silently stifled the plan of selling grievances in his heart, and the corners of his lips raised: "Well, let's go, go home."

    The next day, during the break between classes, Lin Shuyu heard Tang Xuheng say that the pet had been shipped to the house.

    "The pet is really easy to feed and does not take effort?" Lin Shuyu asked again.

    Tang Xuheng: "Yeah."

    Lin Shuyu: "...It's not a tortoise."

    "no.".Tang Xuheng smiled, "You'll know when you go back."

    Because Tang Xuheng sold Guanzi, and school was over at noon, Lin Shuyu did not stagger the peak of the flow of people as usual, and went home directly with Tang Xuheng.

    As soon as he entered the door, Lin Shuyu saw that there was a large goldfish bowl in the empty part of the living room, and there were many colorful fish swimming around in it.

    Lin Shuyu: "...fish?"

    He suddenly had a bad feeling.

    Tang Xuheng's lips tickled: "Yes, the fish are so easy to raise, just pay attention to changing the water and the amount of feed."

    Lin Shuyu's expression was blank for a moment.

    Hearing Brother Heng talking about Yuyu in this tone, he remembered his dark history.

.