One is his grandfather's angry voice.

    The other one was the voice of a middle-aged man who was very familiar and inexplicably familiar.

    "I don't want to mix up your mess! I don't want to worry about it! Just do whatever you want with that woman, don't bring it to my eyes to dirty my eyes! Get out of me immediately! Get out of Lin's house with that woman and kind of evil!"

    "The same blood of the Lin family, because Su Qianwei is the eldest of the Su family, so her son Lin Shuyu is your precious grandson!.Luo Chun's background is not noble enough to match the Lin family, so the Lin Luzhe she gave birth to is a wicked species? ! You are really pedantic and double standard! "

    "It's not that I'm pedantic, but that Lin Luzhe's name is not righteous!"

    "If it weren't for that piece of marriage certificate, the baby grandson you are hurting now is also a illegitimate child! It's also a wicked child!"

    "You still have the face to say?! You were the one who offered to marry Su Qianwei at the beginning! You were the one who turned your back on the marriage when your son was born! Have you ever been in charge of him for a day? You don't deserve to be a father at all!"

    "Am I willing to be this father! If it wasn't for Su Qianwei to threaten her with her child, do you think I would marry her?"

    "I don't care what kind of grudge between you and Su Qianwei! This is your own sin! Anyway, I will not recognize Lu Luochun as mother and son, and I will not let them step into the Lin family! .You died early this heart! Don't bother me from now on! I'm not your son! Get out! "

    "Since I really want to sever the relationship, don't intervene in what I do! I hope you won't regret it in the future!"

    "Lin Cheng! What do you mean?!"

    Lin Shuyu listened at the door for a while, his eyes were a little weak, and he smiled silently, his smile full of sarcasm.

    He just said, how dare the mother and son come to the door cheeky.

    It turns out that there is still a shameless scum backing it up.

    The quarrel in the room had obviously come to an end, and after a few seconds of silence, the door opened.

    A man opened the door and walked out.

    The man looks about forty years old, his face is still handsome, his face is obviously sulking.

    After seeing the young man standing outside the door, Lin Cheng looked in a daze, and stayed still.
.Lin Shuyu did not squint, and walked directly beside Lin Cheng with a calm expression.

    Obviously passed by, but it was as if he hadn't seen him.

    Ignore it completely.

    Lin Shuyu regarded it as air, dissatisfaction flashed in Lin Cheng's eyes, and his mouth moved, but there was nothing to say.

    He turned his head and stared at Lin Shuyu's back, with obvious hatred and disgust in his eyes. It was not until Lin Shuyu's back disappeared behind the door that he gritted his teeth and left angrily.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu coming in, Grandpa Lin was also a little surprised: "Yuyu, why are you..."

    Lin Shuyu chuckled lightly, avoiding talking about what happened to Lin Cheng just now at the door: "Didn't my grandfather let me come back to finish my meal? Why did you ask me knowingly?"