When Teacher Yan arrived for the first time, he ran wildly on the edge of their endurance, and on the contrary, it aroused a rebellious mentality.

    Of course, there is also the identity of Yan Jiedi as the new teacher in this.

    Without the connection and fetters brought about by the running-in of time, the students will not be too merciful when voting.

    This is the confidence he dared to propose to change the teacher.

.Standing on the edge of the podium, Yan Jiedi looked at the results on the blackboard in disbelief. She was trembling with anger, and her face was darker than the bottom of the pot.

    Being voted and replaced by students in front of her is simply a black history that cannot be erased in her career.

    To make matters worse, today Friday, the last quarter is a free activity.

    So now there are many people outside the classroom who heard the wind and rushed over to watch.

    It is estimated that it will not take long for her story to spread throughout the school and be known to all students and all teachers.

    She lost her face and became the laughing stock of everyone.

    This is not the most important thing. What is even more frightening is that once this scandal occurs, which class is willing to let her teach, and where does she have a foothold in this school? !

    Yan Jiedi unconsciously looked at the student who proposed to change the teacher.

.I saw him still sitting in his seat with a slight smile on his face.

    That light and windy appearance was in stark contrast to her current anger and depravity.

    Endless regret and panic spread in Yan Jiedi's heart.

    If she didn't throw that test paper emotionally, didn't argue with Lin Shuyu, didn't say those things, would it not be the case?

    At the door of the classroom, Hua Lu sighed: "Mr. Yan, I advise you not to watch the process, just go back and wait for the result. Why do you bother?"

    "I'm happy you can control it?!" Yan Jiedi was already on the verge of collapse at the moment, disregarding the most basic face among colleagues, opened the door in the eyes of a crowd, and walked away embarrassedly on high heels.

.Although the change of teacher only completed the part of the student's procedure, and she was really sure that she had to wait for the specific notification from the school, but now she was completely faceless and finished the class.

    Sure enough, many students surrounded the classroom, and when they saw her coming out, they all consciously gave way to her.

    Yan Jiedi barely maintained his final sanity, and walked a few steps forward, suddenly there was a burst of undisguised, boiling laughter in the classroom behind him.

    It seemed to be celebrating some great event, and it seemed to indirectly explain how annoying she was.

    Yan Jiedi clenched his fists, gritted his teeth, and almost fainted on the spot.

    In classrooms.

    "Yuyu, you really dare to say, you dare to propose to change the teacher in public!" Cheng Feng turned around and sighed with excitement, "And it was a success!!!"

.Lin Shuyu snorted, "Why don't I dare to mention it within the scope of the school regulations."

    Cheng Feng said hehe: "I feel relieved when I think of the teacher's face when she just went out. She didn't even look at her own rubbish, and she dared to insult others."