Chapter 34 : Revenge is Sweeter

Start from the beginning

"You are. Just say it instead of overthinking, Raps." He said as I played with his fingers.

"What's up with you and Noah? And that guy, Yetzel? You said that your families were buisness rivals but I just felt there was more to it. Wait, I'm really sorry, that's your personal life and I'm just being annoying right n-" I rambled.

"Shut up, love. You have got all rights to ask me things, okay? Just don't overthink stuff and moreover, you're my personal life," He said firmly.

"And you're right, it's not merely just rival thing." He said and my heart clenched as I heard the slight sadness in his tone.

"Our fathers were best friends in college too, mine, Zach's and Noah's. And they all wanted to carry on their respective family business but once they graduated, they decided to start up a hospital chain together and you can tell that it went good. And after we were born, we became best friends too. A few years back, mine and Zach's dad noticed that the profit was going down while they're rivals were steadily growing and the most astonishing fact was that they somehow got our ideas and strategies. Turns out, Noah's father fucking stole it and the other company was actually his." He said, his voice trembling with anger.

"We got in a fight too, we spoke shit. Threw a couple of punches and that was it. Twenty years of friendship ended there." He deadpanned.

That's.....interesting.

"Oh." I said dumbly.

Oh?! Seriously?!

"Yeah, oh." He burst out laughing.

Atleast I got him to laugh with my stupidity.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" I asked him cheekily.

"You'll see, Raps. And those big eyes aren't going to work today." He said, his eyes glittering with amusement as I pouted.

I hate surprises.

Yawning, I snuggled closer to his chest and wrapped my arms around him, clinging like a koala.

He was just so warm and soft and safe.

"I love you Az." I mumbled sleepily and I felt his chest vibrate as he chuckled and leaned down to lightly kiss my eyelids.

"I love you too, Raps." He whispered and that was the last thing I heard before darkness enveloped me.

_________________

"Baby, you really need to wake up now." He whined and poked my cheek as I groaned and swatted his hand away.

It's five in the freaking morning.

"But we need to go early, Raps. It's a long journey." He pleaded and went on to poke my chubby stomach. I growled and kicked him, making him tumble and fall off the bed with a groan.

Serves him right to come in between me and my beauty sleep.

I felt him sighing and the next second I was swept up in his arms, blankets and all. I tried to wiggle my way out his tight grip but unfortunately my hands and legs were tightly bound.

Fine then, I slumped against his hold and closed my eyes, trying to take a nap.

His arms were warm anyway. Better than the bed.

And I knew he'd never let me fall.

"Open your eyes baby." He whispered and kissed my forehead. Sighing, I snuggled further into his warm chest.

"WAKE UP, RAPS!" He suddenly yelled into my ear, making me snap my eyes open and I let out a high pitched scream, falling face first.

I winced, my heart beating so fast that I felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest.

The arse laughed, holding his stomach like it was extremely hilarious.

I'll show you what's fucking funny.

Reaching my hand up, I cupped my head weakly so that I could pretend as if I had hit my head on the bed frame. I dropped my head to the carpeted floor, closing my eyes. And I coughed weakly just for an extra effect.

His laughter immediately died down.

I let my fingers twitch and then still.

"Raps? Get up. Stop being fucking dramatic!" He snapped and nudged my leg.

I lay still.

"God. You're crazy Raps," He muttered "Get up and I'll get you chocolates. White chocolate ones, I just bought a huge bar yesterday." He negotiated slyly.

Oh.

Chocolate.

Nevermind. My revenge is sweeter.

I lay there.

I felt him walk out the door and close it.

Did he just leave me to die here?!

A minute or so later, I heard the door open and he came closer towards me and knelt down. After some rustling, a delicious smell floated in the air and I heard him chewing something.

Chocolate.

He was eating my chocolate.

Quickly snapping my hear up, I was horrified to see that he indeed was eating my chocolate. It was my favourite brand.

The arse grinned at me, his cheeks puffed out.

I let out a war cry and lunged for him making him laugh. No one steals my food. Not even the love of my life.

Even though he is quite the eye candy.

"Relax, love. We have a lot more in our fridge." He chuckled and handed me the rest of my chocolate and I bit angrily into it, sticking my tongue out.

He pulled me up, "Now go change, I've picked out your clothes." He said and nudged me towards the washroom and even had the audacity to pat my butt.

I hissed at him angrily, making him smirk mischievously.

"Or maybe we could shower together, you know save time and water!" He yelled.

I slammed the door shut.

It's to early for this shit.

After quickly finishing my buisness, I skipped out to find that he had picked one his hoodie. Possessive man. I threw I on and grabbed my jeans and pulled it on. I sighed as I looked into the mirror.

My jeans felt tighter than usual and my thighs seemed chunkier.

Whatever. I shrugged

I love me anyway.

"Love, you done?" Az knocked on the door. I almost drooled at the sight of him in a black cargoes with a silver chain hooped around. It really emphasised his long legs. And God, those tattoos swirling down his tanned arm.

"Coming!" I yelled back and made my way to the front where all of them stood. I almost laughed as I saw Mel, looking grumpy and barely awake dressed in a pajama bottom and a loose tshirt and then to a very enthusiastic Zach who was grinning brightly at her, dressed stylishly in a black turtle neck and light blue denim jacket,

What a contrast.

And that was when I caught sight of another face.

Isabella.

__________________________

Hey guys!!!

Hope you liked this chapter....

So what do you think is going to happen now?

What do you think of Noah? Yetzel?

Any ideas why they were at the party?

Have a good day!!

XxAelinAsh.