The distance was very close, and Lin Shuyu had a general idea.

    The call was from Hua Lu, and Chi Shuo's transfer procedures have not yet been completed.

    Listening to the footsteps of Chi Shuo leaving while talking, Lin Shuyu's bad mood improved a little.

    "Do you hate him?" Tang Xuheng observed Lin Shuyu's emotions for a while, and then suddenly asked.

    "It's annoying." .Lin Shuyu nodded and made no secret, "Don't you think he is too enthusiastic?"

    Tang Xuheng nodded: "Yeah."

    Lin Shuyu took the opportunity to vaccinate Tang Xuheng: "There is nothing to say about enthusiasm. I just bother him to stick to it when I explicitly refuse it. This approach..."

    It seems to have a certain purpose.

    Before Lin Shuyu finished speaking, Tang Xuheng said, "It's like a salesman who pesters people to get fitness cards."

    "Puff." Lin Shuyu couldn't help but laugh. "It seems to be true."

    Tang Xuheng smiled: "Then you just stopped to pay attention to him? The best way to deal with this kind of person is not to treat him as air and keep him away?"

    Lin Shuyu: Huh?

    Shouldn't he say this to Brother Heng? Why is it the other way around?

.When passing by the classroom, Lin Shuyu was a little surprised.

    Normally everyone will go to the playground in advance for sports in this class.

    But now there are a lot of people in the classroom.

    Tang Xuheng also saw it: "There is another teacher giving the physical education teacher a'substitute' lesson."

    Lin Shuyu smiled and vomited: "It's only a few days since school has started, and the physical education teacher has already started paid vacation."

    The two entered the classroom one after the other, which attracted the attention of many people.

    Seeing Lin Shuyu and Tang Xuheng coming back together, Cheng Feng turned around from the front desk again: "Yuyu, you really went to the office just now?" Lin Shuyu nodded, "That's right."

    When Cheng Feng heard this, he was excited, his eyes flashed with gossip: "Have you seen your new classmate? How do you look like?"

    "seen.".Lin Shuyu paused and gave an evaluation, "It looks average, not particularly tall."

    Cheng Feng: "That's it."

    Lin Shuyu smiled and said, "Compared to you, he is indeed quite tall."

    Cheng Feng's eyes widened, and he complained: "...It's amazing to be tall!"

    Lin Shuyu: "Yeah, you can do whatever you want to be tall."

    Cheng Feng compared the height difference between himself and Lin Shuyu, and was silent.

    "Yuyu, you just went to the office just to see your new classmates?" Tang Xuheng, who was sitting next to Lin Shuyu, asked suddenly.

    "I made a special trip to the office for someone I don't know. Do you think it's possible?" Lin Shuyu asked back.

    Tang Xuheng: "It's impossible."

.Lin Shuyu is afraid of trouble. He always saves troubles when he can save trouble. He certainly won't make trouble for an irrelevant person.

    "But you did go to the office after inquiring about new classmates' intelligence." Cheng Feng interjected, "Could it be that you heard me say that I was a handsome guy and felt a sense of crisis, so I went to inquire about intelligence in advance?"