Epilogue

Hello my fellow readers,

Just as I promised, here is a sneaky peaky of Emma Montgomery Season 3!

I hope you enjoy it!

Emma turned upstairs away from James and was about to head when she heard James.

'Emma, you don't know everything, just let me explain.' James implored.

Emma turned and saw James's sorrowed expression, his eyes watered and his face flushed and a little clammy.

'No,' she cried out, gripping onto the stair railing. 'Not tonight... I can't look at you anymore.'

Emma rushed upstairs and cried once she slammed the door behind her. She felt as if the world was crumbling around her. She felt like someone had poured tons of rubble onto and she mentally collapsed. Emma glanced at herself at the vanity mirror, she almost didn't recognise this person staring at her. She saw her mascara smudged where the tears fell onto her face, strands of her hair pulled away from her hairdo. She wanted to cry aloud and throw something... she just felt... violated... hurt and the worst was the betrayal.

She looked away from the distraught face and went over to the telephone and dialled a familiar number, fresh tears poured down her face.

'Hello, this is Carson the butler of Downton Abbey, to whom am I speaking?'

'Carson, it's Lady Emma. I-I need your help.'

And there we have it! I felt about 200 words was enough and hopefully keep you guessing what had happened between James and Emma.

I had finally picked out a name for Baby Montgomery!!! Which took a long time! I guess it's like picking a name for a real child, I picked a name which I thought it would be important for Emma.

There are more OCs that will be introduced in Season 3. I will put up their pics in the new series. The cover for Emma Montgomery season 4 will be out on Christmas Eve 2021!! (Australian Time).

Lately I have been re-editing season 3 episode 1 because I am going to release season 3 on January 1st 2022!!

I hope you are all excited and I look forward to releasing season 3 in the new year!