samrat back in cn

Everyone was busy in their chores...no one liked sai much...but virat had fallen for her...the 3 months pakhi spent in cn was memorable for all...bhavani ninand and mansi were really attached to her and missed her...but pakhis parents informed them about taking her away from all bad memories ....as they all knew how heartbroken she must be that samrat left her the next day of their wedding so they agreed with them.....hope of samrats return was fading by each day....

That's when door bell rang...

Karishma went to open the door..

K: samrat dada...( she screamed)

Everyone ran towards main door and was suprised to see samrat there...

M: bada tu aa gaya...( she hugged him)

Samrat hugged everyone but virat and sai...

Virat felt bad and dejected that he didn't hug him but didn't show it..

B: samrat accha hua tu wapas aa gaya...hum tere bin reh hi nahi pa rahe the...( samrat cuts in between)

Sm:patralekha kaha hai mami?

No one says anything...

Sm: Sab chup kyu hai patralekha kaha hai?

Sh: patralekha ghar chod ke chali gayi...

Sm: kya?

K: dada woh aur sai vahini ek doosre ko bilkul pasand nahi karte the...pure time ladte rehte the...ek din sai vahini ne patralekha vahini se mirchi pisvayi thi aur phir agle hi din unki bezatti bhi ki uske baad woh ghar chod Kar chali gayi...

Sm: toh aap logo ne usse wapas kyu nahi bulaya?...main jaa raha hun usse lene...

N: par kaha jaa raha hai?

O: patralekha apne aai baba ke saath nagpur chod Kar chali gayi...

V: kya ?Kab?( shocked)

Only ninand ,bhavani ,omkar and mansi knew about her leaving nagpur ....

A: woh nagpur chod Kar chali gayi...

So: aap toh bahut khush hongi naa vahini...aap to waise hi usse nafrat karti hai ....

Sh: toh hame sai pasand hai na...

V:aaplog bas kijiye mujhe kisi ne kyu nahi bataya...

Sm feels bad seeing virat concern for pakhi...

Sm: yeh kon hai?

O: virat ki biwi sai..

Sm: par yeh toh choti hai...aur iski wajah se pakhi ghar chod Kar gayi...

A: toh kya meri sai bahut acchi hai...patralekha ....( bhavani cuts in)

B: aisa sirf tumhe lagta hai ....

Everyone keeps on fighting 😤 but samrat was lost in thoughts of what happened in his life.....

After a while all resumed to their room...it was more than a year samrat have seen his room...but for his suprise...his room was the same...nothing was changed except the marriage photos on wall....and his diarys place...he kept it hidden in his almirah...but now it was inside the shelf of bed stand....

He took his diary was suprised to see that all his achievments which he got from childhood were bookmarked with handmade cute bookmarks...his favourite things ,food,etc were higlighted with a highlighter...

These are the bookmarks pakhi made herself to mark his achievments

He wrote the sacrifices he made to keep everyone in cn happy in last page...there was a letter....

Samrat I know you have sacrificed a lot but let's bring it to an end...I'll always stand by your side no matter what...support you...and love you always...I know we didn't had a very good start...but we had one didn't we...when you comeback let's do everything you have loved...whether it be ;
go for trekking
Eat tutti fruti icream
Watch a English movie
Have a picnic in beach ⛱
Play guitar
Anything and everything you want we will do but promise me you will sing a song for me just like you sang for your mom when you were 8....

I agree you can't be a singer now...but it doesn't mean u have to end your dream....common we can relive it together 😉.

I really miss you come back soon...eventhough everyone has lost hope of your return... ever since your bags came but don't worry I won't loose hope and wait for you...forever I promise ...

LOVE
Your wife,
Patralekha.

Samrats eyes were filled with tears...he wiped it...he felt real bad...he wanted to confirm what he saw in mahabaleshwar was a dream or truth ..... that's when...
virat entered the room...

V: I'm so happy that you are back jeeva...( sm cut in between)

Sm: tu yeh sab chod aur pakhi aur apne nasik meet ke bare mein bata ....( in a strict tone)

V: tu yeh kya bol raha hai jeeva...( shocked)

Sm: just tell me dammit !! ( in anger)

******************************
Dreams and Expectations have very dark flick side of disappintment in them...

Be grateful with every second you spend with someone. Because you have no idea how long they are with you...love them, treasure them and most importantly care for them...

********************************

****************************************************************

Thats all for today...

See you soon...