cheated

Sm: kya woh pakhi?

P: samrat woh main...

Sm: woh kya bolo?

Pakhi tells everything to samrat from nasik trip to haldi ceremony virats promise to her on haldi and sangeet...that's when she starts to feel little dizzy due to the drink 🍸 or kadha..😂...

Samrat wonders how could virat force a girl on him to payback him saving his life .... he disgusts virats this act as its too low key of him to play with a girls life ....

P: I am sorry samrat...I am sorry...

Sm: it's OK it's a mistake...

P: its not .... hiding something from you is not a mistake it's a choice...and I made that choice...( crying)

Sm: it wasnt fully your fault (hurt)

Samrat moves forward to hug her but he was also drunk hence trips and falls on the bed with her...

Sm: may i ( in calm voice)

Pakhi nodes her head..

Samrat wipes her tears ...

They are still in same position samrat on top of pakhi...both of them were so drunk none of them cared to notice their position...and move away....slowly they got lost in each others eyes....

Samrat felt hurt seeing tears in her eyes ....whereas pakhi was guilty of breaking his trust...

Pakhi not knowing what to do...being drunk pulled him into her kissing him...samrat who was also drunk kissed her senselessly...they only parted when they ran out of oxygen...samrat looked at pakhi with adoration whereas she stared at him with love....she never felt this good...she felt like have she ever loved virat?...was it just a infatuation?....cause what she felt now was really beautiful  .... she wanted to stay in this moment forever...samrat too felt the same...

Samrat not able to control himself further kissed her again...this time it was more passionate than before...finally they made love ... the night was beautifully spent by them...

Early morning pakhi woke with a headache...not remembering anything...making her fume in anger of what happened...she left for washroom to freshen up... samrat too woke up after a while only remembering pakhi and virats conversation...leaving him heartbroken...he felt cheated...

Not remembering the night they moved down for muh dikhai...

Rest all went as same as in show samrat left cn and pakhi stayed behind...people in cn didnt knew that they broke the restriction  what the priest told him .... and made love....

Pakhi remembered about them making love seeing hickey bruises on her neck and shoulder...making her more angry on samrat ...as how could he touch her without her permission...and then just leave...she too felt cheated...

Samrat didnt remember a thing from last night but him being cheated.....

****************************************************************

Thats all for today

See you soon...