memory back?

Meanwhile samrat in mahabaleshwar...

Sm: virat ne mere saath aisa kyu kiya?why did he cheat me?
Patralekha se toh mein bahut nafrat karta hoon....I hate her and will always...but do I really hate her...uski eyes...uski smile...uski har baat...how could I she's my love at first sight...I don't know her...I think it's too early to judge her...par jo us raat hua...uski aur virat ki baate...I don't know....I hate her...

Samrat sees kids playing around an orphanage and decides to join it...his anger for patralekha increased every day making him avoid to go to cn..

Back to Chavan Niwas

Virat calls sunny to bring pakhi to gadchiroli...

Pakhi was excited to meet virat thinking he might help her but when she was in car with mohit ,karishma and sunny she felt why would he help her...after all she cheated him in some senses  ....

In gadchiroli

When pakhi sees virat getting married she feels hurt that he broke her promise...but somewhere she was relieved 😌 as now she don't have to be guilty....

Seeing sai and virat together she hatches a plan to get rid of virats baseless promise and fake love...( she knew what virat felt for her was not love if it was he wouldn't have asked her to marry his brother ....)

Rest everything goes same as in ghkkpm ....pakhi helps sai enter the house and all....she slowly slowly...makes moves to make virat go away from her and like sai....cause if she did anything suddenly he will be doubtful...of sudden behavior changes in her...

Pakhi soon receives the news that samrat was not missing in action but he purposely did this drama making her fume in anger...she decides to leave him forever and ever....

You all might be remembering when sai and pakhi fought making pakhi leave cn...then virat, badi mami, sai all persuade her to come back and she comes....but in my story she won't come back....

In pakhis house..

V: pakhi agar samrat mujhse puchega then what will I tell him...

P: its not your responsibility...mind your own business and leave .....I married him he is the one responsible for me...uski zimmedari hun main..( hurting virat)

Pakhi refuses everyone and stays with her aai baba telling them the truth....

After 11 months

In mahabaleshwar

Samrat celebrates holi with his orphanage kids and  drinks too much bhaang...making him remember his and pakhis first night confrontation and making love....

He wakes up in the morning with a jerk of what he saw....

Sm:was it a dream?....did anything really happen...?....god this headache....I have to confirm it ...I left cn in anger...kuch hua kya ...agar yeh Sach hai toh...patralekha....mujhe Jana hoga wapis...

Samrat bids goodbye to everyone in mahabaleshwar and leaves for cn...

*******************************

Anger doesn't solve anything, it builds nothing but it can destroy everything ....

********************************

************************************************************************************************

See you soon bye....