Li Wenxing observed carefully. After a look at Li Cheng's expression, Li Cheng seemed to be unaware that Li Sinian was an internet celebrity and still cooperating with Minghui.

Also, how could Li Cheng pay attention to a small internet celebrity? Even if he is very popular in Minghui's cooperation, it is Minghui who is popular, not him.

He knew whether Li Sinian was an internet celebrity or not, because Lin Yuan’s company happened to have talked about cooperation with Li Sinian, even he was like this, Li Cheng is even more unlikely to know.

"Maybe my brother is busy lately?" Li Wenxing said, "If you don't let him come home, he has to find a way to make a living. If he doesn't call back, maybe he's busy with work."

Li Cheng looked up at his young son strangely, "Your brother came to see you?"

"No, no." Li Wenxing's eyes floated wildly.

Originally, Li Cheng was only certain that Li Wenxing knew Li Sinian's current situation, but now he is 100% sure.

He lowered his face, "What's the matter with your brother? Did he come to you, tell the truth!"

Li Wenxing rarely angered Li Cheng, so when Li Cheng speaks a little louder, he persuaded him.

He carefully glanced at the serious father who was facing him, bit his lower lip, first refuted in a loud voice that Li Sinian had not come to him, and then muttered in a low voice, "I just learned about the work my brother is currently doing through Lin Yuan recently. I don't think it is suitable. So I want to ask you if I can let my brother come back."

Li Cheng just looked at Li Wenxing's face and knew that Li Sinian would definitely not be doing a good job.

His face became darker, "What is he doing now?"

Li Wenxing tangled for a while before saying, "He is ...being an internet celebrity." 

Seeing Li Cheng was getting angry, he added, "But he has already  received an advertisement from a big company! It’s amazing, don’t worry!"

"I just, I just don’t think this kind of work is suitable for my brother to do, so..."

Li Cheng sneered again, "Being an Internet celebrity, yet Isn't it good to cooperate with a big company? Don't worry about him!"

"Dad..." Li Wenxing called him, but Li Cheng glared at him and swallowed the rest of the words back into his stomach.

"Wen Xing, if you don't want to make your dad angry, don't mention Li Sinian."

This time, he didn't say 'your brother' just called him 'Li Sinian '.

Li Wenxing was so scared that he closed his mouth completely, lowered his head and ate quietly.

He looked at the rice in the bowl, his eyes finally stained with a smile.

What if you cooperate with Minghui? Isn't it that you can't come home?

The two ate in silence for a while, and Li Cheng suddenly said again.

This time the tone is no longer serious, but serious and earnest.

"Wen Xing, you have graduated now, and it's time to accept Play Heart. In a few days I will arrange a position for you in the company, and you should also contact the company's business."

Li Wenxing's eyes smiled deeper.

It's fine now. Even if his good brother comes back, it seems that he can't continue to be the same as before.

He looked up in surprise, and after seeing the seriousness in Li Cheng's eyes, he quietly exposed the topic and chatted with Li Cheng about the school.

Since he became the first internet celebrity to get the cooperation of Minghui Advertising, Li Sinian quickly became popular, not only at station C, but also on major websites.