The photo was taken by a fat girl with short hair. After the filming, she worriedly asked the curly-haired girl next to her, "Is it not good for us to take photos from other stores like this without authorization?"

The curly-haired girl was asked. She was also a little panicked, "Yes, I don't think this boss looks like the kind of propaganda that really needs other people's help. How about asking him?"

"Then this picture..."

"Keep it here for a while. Ask. If the boss disagrees, delete it."

Three dishes, two vegetarians and one meat, were ready soon.

Li Sinian brought the dishes out, "The dishes are ready, please enjoy them slowly."

He turned around and was about to continue sitting on the silver counter to watch the movie. The curly-haired girl stopped him, "Wait a minute, do you have honey passion fruit in your store? We didn't see it on the menu just now. Can you give us two cups to try? "

"Huh?" Li Sinian said, "How do you know that there is honey passion fruit in my store?"

"Watching your live broadcast." The curly-haired girl wanted to get his permission to take pictures, so she just said this trip. The purpose of this is, "We two are students of Communication University. The training assignment is to write articles on the public account. Both of us love to eat, so we decided to make a food theme."

"I saw you on the C station yesterday. Everyone is paying attention to the dispute between you and another internet celebrity. I saw your table full of dishes and they were delicious at first glance, so I found your store and wanted to try the dishes and write about the food. Comment."

Fearing that Li Sinian would disagree, she clapped her hands together and even played coquettishly. "We really just finish the homework. We guarantee that the evaluation of food is 100% from the heart, and will never maliciously give a negative evaluation., Please accept.”

In fact, even if they really give it out maliciously. Li Sinian doesn’t mind. Opening a restaurant is just for fun.

So Li Sinian smiled generously, "It's okay, just comment, I am very happy to help you complete your homework. Wait a minute, I will make you honey passion fruit."

The two girls clapped and cheered, and Li Sinian went to kitchen again. The back kitchen makes drinks.

With consent, the two were no longer cautious, and generously took out the equipment and started taking pictures.

First, they took a picture of the whole table of dishes, and then came close-ups of each dish.

The drink came up, and a close-up of the honey passion fruit came up.

Li Sinian served good food and sat back to watch the movie. About half an hour later, two girls came to checkout.

Li Sinian glanced at the table, the plates, bowls, and cups were all empty.

The most exaggerated thing is that there is not much soup left on the plate, but you can see the soup in the bowl. It is estimated that the soup is used to soak the rice after eating the dishes.

Li Sinian asked the two girls, "How do you feel? Does it suit your appetite?"

"Hey! Very good!" The curly-haired girl's eyes were full of light, "It's so delicious, I feel like I've never eaten something like this Delicious home-cooked food, I feel that it’s the same name as the food in the cafeteria, and the dishes are all the same, but the taste is different! "

Although the restaurant is just for fun, the cooking is serious. People praise good craftsmanship, Li Sinian is still a little happy.

He couldn't help but say a few more words, "In fact, the ingredients are still different. These dishes are basically grown by myself, but the method is also very important. The cafeteria are all big pot dishes, and the heat and seasoning must be poorly grasped.