The administrator of your company number 005, can you see how he does the job? Just copy and paste the blogger’s questions. Your company’s salary is a bit too good. If this person is under me, I would have fired him earlier." He said, handing the phone to Bai Yusheng.

In Bai Yusheng’s impression, Li Sinian was an excellent heir his father often cited as an example. Li Sinian has always been very sophisticated. He rarely saw Li Sinian behave like a young man, and he would directly complain about any dissatisfaction.

He smiled and took the phone, "Good guy, I have to see if someone in our company can irritate you."

His face was originally with a smile, but when he saw the chat log, his smile broke. "This...is the attitude so bad?"

Li Sinian looked at him with his arms folded, "I don't need to say how important the service attitude is? Now that the Internet is so developed and the short video industry is so competitive, your website management attitude is sufficient.

"Drives people who want to develop on your platform to another platform.” Bai Yusheng nodded, “You’re right.”

He took the phone again and bowed his head a few times. “Employees with this kind of work attitude don’t need to kept. Fired."

Li Sinian raised his eyebrows, "Quite soon."

"That is, I am also a manager now, and I still have the  qualifications to fire a small employee."

The phone shook again, and Bai Yusheng looked down. Immediately he sneered, "No wonder, this person came in through the back door, don't look like a honest administrator, he has a lot of power, and many employees dare not speak up against him."

"A- nian, I can get it. Thank you, if it weren’t for you, I don’t know there are people with such poor working ability in the company."

"What is this ? It just happens to be."

Bai Yusheng lowered his head and pressed his phone for a while, and then said: "I told the people below that we should strictly investigate related households. Although this administrator is only a small tumor, but the Thousand Miles River embankment was destroyed by ants(so many small wrongings can lead to a big disaster), and there are countless ones, so we still need to pay attention to it."

Li Sinian smiled, "If the people in your company know that this is because of me, I am afraid they will hate me."

"If they don't do anything wrong, what are they afraid of being investigated?"

Bai Yusheng said again that he was hungry and let the waiter serve two tiramisu.

The two sat chatting for a while, and when the cake came up, Bai Yusheng said again: "That internet celebrity framed you to swipe the ticket and the result has come out. I asked someone to check the login locations of a few abnormal accounts and found them out. That studio."

"The studio still said at the beginning that it should not disclose personal privacy, but in the end, it said everything after filling 200,000 yuan. It also actively provided screenshots."

"So, this kind of data-brushing studio does nothing. About moral matters, don’t expect them to have any credibility.”

Just now Bai Yusheng ordered cakes and chatted. Li Sinian only thought that he hadn’t seen him for too long, and simply wanted to retell the past. Now I know that Bai Yusheng is waiting. His men reported the results.

"You moved very fast. It took only an hour and the result came out."

"I lived in a dormitory with you for two years in college, and I was more or less infected by your vigorous behavior."