𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘰𝘯𝘦: 𝘣𝘦𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘥-𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳

Start from the beginning

"we can do anything if we work together!" the guilmon side of the gallantmon said, earning a nod from the brown haired tamer inside. "and something tells me it's gonna take everything we got." he stated. the shimmering white digimon looked down at the blonde haired girl down below.

"thank you so much, alice..." both the amari and lunamon sides of dianamon said softly. 

"we can't let dobermon's gift be in vain." the knight digimon said. "the d-reaper's gotta be stopped right now!" he exclaimed. the guilmon side of the digimon growled loudly. "you hear that you big ball of badness!" he shouted as he swiped his arm in the air. "i'm drawing a line in the sand..." he paused, realizing what he said. "well, in the air!" he corrected as his arm transformed into a spear. "and you won't get past!" he finished as he flew towards the agents.

the white digimon watched as the agents hurdled towards her with immense force. the two crescent moons attached to her legs began to glow brightly. "goodnight moon!" she shouted as she watched the creatures before her dropped to the ground in a deep slumber. dianamon nodded as she threw her sword up and watched it transform into a double ended sickle. as the new weapon fell into her hand, she twirled it around and sliced her sleeping enemies into oblivion.

-with the tenyas-

yuko's green eyes widened as she watched the dazzling white digimon attack more of the agents on tv. tears threatened to spill out the corners of her eyes before covering them. her eldest son looked at his mother sadly as he wrapped his arms around her, rubbing her shoulder in comfort. "she's doing great, mom." he murmured, earning a nod from yuko. 

"i know she is." she cried out. "it's just that-"

"you're scared if she gets hurt out there?" tamaki asked, earning another nod. the black haired teen sighed as he rubbed her shoulder once more. "she's gonna be fine." he said. the woman frowned as she looked at her son in fear.

"but son-"

"amari has been through a lot." the black haired boy stated as he looked down at the television. "she has her friends and lunamon with her."

-back with the tamers-

"oh ho! did that actually work?" the terriermon side of the machine digimon asked as he watched as the creep hands agent struggle against the ground. the shimmering digimon's pink eyes widened as a premonition occurred. she quickly turned around to megagargomon with haste.

"watch out!" the white digimon exclaimed as she quickly pulled out her bow and ice arrows, aiming two of them at the incoming arms that sprouted. "arrows of artemis!" she shouted as she shot the arrows at the agent, earning a hiss from it before it vanished. the amari side of dianamon sighed softly. "are you alright?" she asked as she looked up at the goliath that was known as megagargomon. the machine digimon nodded, giving the moon inspired knight digimon a thumbs up.

"we're a-okay!" the terriermon side chirped. dianamon chuckled briefly before stopping and turning around. the tamer inside the dazzling digimon scowled as she watched the more of the agents fly over to them ominously through the eyes of dianamon.

"why can't the bad guys ever stay down?" gallantmon asked with a sneer. the fox inspired mega strayed away from the others. "i'll make it stay down." sakuyamon huffed as she lifted her staff. "spirit strike!" she exclaimed as three tiny fox spirits appeared and shot towards the pendulum feet agents. the three agents attempted to attack the tiny spirit with each attack being unsuccessful as the foxes finally attacked them, disappearing immediately. 

the white digimon suddenly felt arms wrapped around her arms and legs, ultimately restraining her from attacking. the amari side of dianamon gasped in shock as the creep arms agent dragged her down. "guys!" she called out, gaining their attention. her friends all gasped in shock as they saw her current predicament.

"amari!" they all shouted. as the white digimon struggled against creep hands grasp, another premonition occurred. "gallantmon, above you!" she shouted. the exalted knight digimon looked up as the searcher agents flew towards them with aggression. he pointed his lance arm at them, emitting a bright beam from it. "shield of the just!" he exclaimed as he aimed the beam at them. the moon knight digimon scowled at creep hands strong grip.

"c'mon..." the amari side of dianamon muttered, eyes staring intensely at the agent. she watched as the purple creature inched forward towards her. dianamon lifted up her leg as the goodnight sister on her it began to glow. "goodnight moon!" she exclaimed, stomping her foot on the ground. the creep hands agent's grip began to loosen around the digimon's arms and ankles. dianamon's crescent hook appeared in her hands quickly, striking down the agent in one fell swoop.

"see d-reaper!" the knight digimon exclaimed, yellow eyes staring down at the red mass in front of them. "we can take whatever you throw at us!" he added. "so why don't you just give it up and surrender. the fox inspired digimon looked over at her ally, shaking her head. "gallantmon, we can't just talk to it." the renamon side of the digimon explained. "we must destroy it." she finished, earning a nod from megagargomon. "sakuyamon's right!" he agreed. "the time for talkin's over!" he exclaimed. 

the four mega digimon charged towards the growing red mass in front of them. the amari side of dianamon gasped as she watched the d-reaper grow rapidly. "it's growing so fast!" she exclaimed. the white digimon gasped as she saw another premonition happen. "what...?" she questioned as she watched the knight digimon soar towards the red mess.

"gallantmon, no!"

"huh?" the exalted digimon questioned as he watched the d-reaper sprouted arms and grabbed him. sakuyamon and dianamon flew towards it and performed basic attacks on it. "let go!" the fox digimon shouted as she smacked her staff against the arm. the moon digimon grunted as she slashed the arm with her sickle. 

"it's no use you two!" gallantmon shouted, looking over at the two megas. "get out of here before it snatches the both of you next!" he exclaimed before the arm dragged him down in the red mess. "gallantmon, no!" sakuyamon shouted. the girl inside of dianamon watched in complete horror as she watched her friend get sucked into the d-reaper.

"takato!" both rika and amari shouted.

_______________________________

ooooh we're at the final stretch!
i have about five more episodes to go 

which means i might condense those five episodes in three/four chapters

*rubs hands together* these chapters are gonna be fun to write.