Chapter 73: Halloween Party.

Start from the beginning

Hinatsu soon noticed that Uzui was calling them, "Girls, we need to go." Hinatsu told Suma and Makio. "Well then Y/n... When we meet next time, I hope I'd be able to hug you!" Suma spoke out, Makio soon got closer to you, "Don't hug her." she whispered in your ear. "See you later Y/n." Hinatsu spoke out, you nodded and waved them goodbye. You watched them as they left, "Damn... Should I go have another drink...? I should." you mumbled as you headed to where the drinks, specifically juice and cola, were. 

You then took a clean cup and started filling it with juice. You soon took a sip, "Huh...? That's weird... It didn't taste like this before... It tastes so familir but at the same time not... Did they refill it or something...?" you mumbled as you took more sips. After getting used to the taste, you actually found it to be quite tasty. "This shit bussin!" You commented as you took more sips. The familiar taste reminded you of your original home... 

"Y/n." someone spoke out, you turned to see Giyuu. "Oh hey Giyuu~~" you spoke out as you hugged him, he furrowed his eyebrows as he noticed that your cheeks were flushed and that when you pulled out of the hug your moves looked a little... unbalanced. "Are you alright?" he asks. "Me?? No.... Well yes?? No?? I don't know! Yesn't???" you ask. He was confused, you didn't usually act like this. "Hmm... Well I miss my home... I just... wanna go home... And read Toji fanfictions..." you added. "Who's Toji?" Giyuu asks. 

"A dilf." you replied. 

Giyuu was still confused, "Is he one of the characters on those weird tv shows?" he asks. You giggled, "UZUO!! MUZOU HITO NO NARI!!~~" You sang/shouted. "KYOSEI SHINSHOU JINGAI AA MONOKE MINTAI DA!!!" You added. Giyuu looked at you and let out a chuckle, he didn't even question your behavior as you as random as this sometimes. You soon ran away from Giyuu, "Wait! Y/n!" Giyuu shouted. While running, the two people who won the costume competition were being announced. 

"Alright... So the winner for the Girls' costume is none other than...." Douma spoke out and let out a chuckle. "Minikui." he added. Soon, a number of people started clapping and cheering. "Oh my god! Thank you guys!" Minikui spoke out, at the corner of her eye she saw you running but decided to ignore you... For now. 

You soon bumped into someone, "Oof!" you spoke out as you fell on your butt. You let out a wince in pain as the person you bumped into spoke up. "Y/n?? are you alright?" Tanjirou asks as he held out his hand. You then looked up to see Tanjirou as a vampire. "Wow Tanjirou! You look hot as a vampire!" you commented. He was a little bit taken a back by what you had said. "Hehe... Well! I have to go now so I gotta blast." you spoke out, he quickly grabbed your wrist. 

"Where are you headed??" he asks, "I'm headed home to where Eraserhead is... I'm headed home to annoy Aizawa! You know Tanjirou, I actually live in another dime-" you were cut off as you were distracted by Sabito that caught your eye. '...That you live in another dimension? I already know that Y/n.' he thought. 

You soon went on a t-pose, "Helicopter helicopter!!" You spoke out as you started spinning. Tanjirou's eyes widen, "Y/n-" he was cut off by a student suddenly approaching him. "Paracopter Paracopter!" You spoke out as you continued spinning. Tanjirou soon lost sight of you. You soon felt dizzy as you bumped into someone. "Y/n, what are you even doing...?" Sabito spoke out as he laughed. You landed onto his arms, you nuzzled onto his chest. "Showing off my dominace by being a helicopter." you replied. 

"But you have a witch costume...?" he spoke out, you let out a giggle. "Let it go! Let it go!! Can't hold it back anymore! T-The remix hsadaodwhu gobble me swallow me-" You were cut off by Sabito's laugh. "Why are you so random tonight Y/n?" he asks, as he tightened his embrace on you. While you and Sabito were still in each other's embrace, there were two people watching. 

"Bro... They're hugging before marriage." a student told his best friend, "Bro... It's okay, rules are meant to be broken. Besides bro..." his best friend spoke out, "You're peanut butter, while I'm jelly. I can be the jelly on your peanut butter bro..." he added. "Bro..." The student spoke out, "Bro..." the two of them hugged each other tight. "We are peanut butter and jelly!!" they yelled out. 

You soon pulled away from Sabito's embrace, "Helicopter helicopter!!" You spoke out as you started spinning away from him, "What are you even-" Sabito was cut off by a student. "Sabito!! We need your help!" the student spoke out. "Hold on." He replied as he soon lost track of you. 

You left the gym where the party was and headed towards the school garden. "I'm freezing... If Shouto was here I'd hug his left side..." you mumbled. "What are you doing here? You should be back at the party." someone spoke up, you turned to see Akaza. "Oh! Hey there donut maker~!" you spoke out as you gave him a small smile. "Donut maker?" he asks, confused. 

He soon noticed that your cheeks were flushed and that your moves were unbalanced. "Are you... Drunk?" he spoke out. You eyes widen. "Wha- no! HAAHAHA.... I am not drunk! I am not sober! I mean I am sober! Hahaha!! No one's drunk here, how about you Akaza?? You might be the one who's drunk! Very sus if you ask me." You replied. He then let out a sigh. "Did you drink the weird colored juice?" he asks. "Be honest." he glared at you. 

You gulped, "Y-Yes..." you replied as you looked down in guilt. "Haahh... No it's fine, You didn't even know anyway... That Kaigaku managed to sneak in alcohol... I'll be sure to punish him..." He mumbled the last two sentences. "Come here." he demanded. You nodded and slowly walked up to him, you then trip on air as he quickly catched you. "Hehe... Thank you..." you spoke out. "Helicopter heli-" you were cut off by him. "That's not going to work on me, I already saw what happens when you say that." he spoke out as he wrapped his arms around you. 

You pouted, your eyes widen as suddenly carries you, in bridal style. "We're headed to my office." He spoke out, "Eeehhh?? Why??" you ask, "You're drunk. Do you think I'm stupid enough to let you go?" he asks. You quickly shut your mouth as he looked angry. You then stared at the sky, feeling a little bit sleepy. Akaza soon noticed that you looked sleepy. "Go ahead and sleep." he spoke out. You slowly nodded your head and snuggled up to him. 

-Time Skip- 

Your eyes slowly flutter open, "Ugh..." you mumbled. You slowly got up, you let out a hiss in pain as you felt your head ringing. "Fuck... What did I even do last night? My body feels like shit... Well in general, I feel like shit..." You mumbled. You looked around the room, it was... and unfamiliar place... You knew quickly that it wasn't your room, and your bed. "Where am I...?" you mumbled. As soon as you looked down, you felt your heart drop

You looked down to see yourself in only your panties. You quickly started to panic as you were connecting the dots. You quickly looked around for your clothes, or your bra, or anything! Before you could even get out of bed, the door opened revealing...