"Uhhh... it's...7:15?!?!? WE ONLY HAVE 25 MINUTES TO DRIVE TO SCHOOL, GO TO OUR LOCKERS, GET OUR BOOKS, AND TELL NI-KI WHERE HIS CLASSES ARE!" Jungwon hyung had a stressful tone on "DAMN IT!" Jake hyung said under his breath. We threw away our ice cream (which was finished, no wasting.)

We all ran into Heeseung hyung's car and sighed.
HYBE high school entrence

Inside the school, 7:23 am

Niki POVHeeseung hyung, Jake hyung, and Sunghoon hyung left to go in there classes while me, Jungwon hyung, and Sunoo hyung help me

Niki POV
Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung, and Sunghoon hyung left to go in there classes while me, Jungwon hyung, and Sunoo hyung help me. We already found my locker so that just leaves us with my classes.

"God, we are so lucky we only have 17 (heh seventeen) minutes left until class starts so we have plenty of ti-."Sunoo hyung was cut off by two kids dragging him and Jungwon hyung for help
"WE'RE SORRY THEY TOLD US THERE WAS A FIGHT! WE'LL BE BACK MAYBE!"
Jungwon hyung and Sunoo hyung yelled

Great, they ditched me
Now I'm left alone trying to find my classes because of a stupid fight.
I kept wandering all around in the hallways until I heard a male voice.

"Looking for something?"

I turned to see a scary looking guy

His Outfit made it obvious he knows how to dress up,
Sharp Jawline,
Heart Shaped Birthmark On His Neck,
Cute Ears With Dazzling Heart Earrings,
Arched Eyebrows,
Fierce Eagle Eyes,
Perfect Pointy Nose,
Lovely Lips,
He Was Dangerously Handsome...
Wait...WHAT THE HECK AM I SAYING?!?! Wait... OH GOD- I FORGOT HE'S TALKING TO ME!!!

"Uhm...Hey?..anybody home?.."
He said while snapping his fingers in my face for me to snap back to reality.
"Uhm...Yeah, I'm looking for my classes..."
I handed him my paper, mentally cursing at myself.
GOSH DANG IT NI-KI! ITS YOUR FIRST DAY AT A NEW SCHOOL AND YOU ALREADY EMBARRASSED YOURSELF BY SOMEONE WHO LOOKS LIKE HE COULD BE A MEMBER OF  THE ADDAMS FAMILY!

A few minutes have passed and he showed me where my classes are and yah-di-yah-di-yah-di-yah-di.
Once he was done telling me where my classes were, he then looked at me saying "Are you the new kid who is Japanese, the one who Jungwon and Sunoo kept talking about? Isn't it like..Ni-Ki?..." "yep..that's me!.." I awkwardly laughed.

"I'm Jay."
He held out his hand for me to shake. We shook hands of course "Wow, have you brushed your hair?" He started ruffling my hair which poked my eyes and annoyed me "Hey! Stop It!" I removed his hand from my head "So you didn't brush your hair?" "I did!" "Hey no need to yell at me. I'm your hyung," He pointed at me.

"How do you know you are my hyung? Huh?" I demanded an answer "Jungwon and Sunoo you're younger than them and I'm there hyung and I'm also a grade higher so yeah," After he said that I scoffed in disbelief.

I then saw three girls come up to us, "Jay Oppa!" "Uhmm...oh! Kim chaehyun right?"
I saw two of the girls whispering to each other while the other one looked like she wanted to leave. "Oh, hey bahiyyih. Kai and Lea are looking for you," Jay hyung said to the girl who wanted to leave. "Oh thank god.." the girl said. "Wait bahiyyih, you said you were gonna stay with me and Dayeon!" One of the girls to according to Jay hyung is Chaehyun, yelled to her.

"Sorry unnie!" Bahiyyih then scurried off. Jay hyung then turned to chaehyun. "So, did you need something?" "I think you dropped this.." she handed him a piece of paper. "Uhm I don't think this is mi-." "Bye! Let's go Dayeon!" They then scurried off. We both then turned toward the piece of paper. "The sixth love note this week," he said under this breath.

He then turned back to me "You have 3 classes with me, come on," He then started to drags me which hurt! "Hey! Stop it!" I demanded "Nope." "Ugh! I'm starting to hate you now!" "Aweee really?..." "Now I hate you!" "I hate you too~"

4 days later, September 15, Friday 12:05
During Lunch..
Ni-Ki's POV
It was Lunch time, I saw Sunoo hyung and Jungwon hyung with Heeseung hyung, Jake hyung, and Sunghoon hyung. I swear these guys are lady's man, Girls kept walking back and forth to them.

I went to go sit next to them, "Hey Ni-Ki! Come sit over here!" Jake said while tapping the empty seat next to him. I kept on talking to them until Jay hyung came...
"Hey guys, hi Ni-Ki, still hate me?" Jay teased me. I rolled my eyes and continued eating

"Hey Ni-ki, wanna play rock-paper-scissors with me?" Jake tapped my shoulder, asking me a question. "Sure! Why not?"

Jay's POV
I'm sitting with my friends, eating, watching them hangout. They were all getting along and having fun while I just stare at them. Especially Ni-Ki and Jake...
I don't but this Ni-ki guy is making me want to more about him...
Like everything about him..

A few hours later.. 3:05
Mr. Nishimura is a quite interesting interesting boy I see, I wanna know about him. I felt like I was missing something, but what was it?....A phone number...
Ni-Ki's phone number! Gosh damn it!

I saw Sunoo walking by and he's friends with Ni-Ki, Maybe he can give me his number "Sunoo-Yah!" I ran towards him to his locker. "Jay hyung? what do you want." "What's Ni-Ki's phone number and address?" "Oh! It's XXX and XXX" "ok, got it. Thanks!" "Bye hyung." I then ran to the entrance and went home

Ni-Ki's POV, 3:20
The whole week in School in HYBE is so much better than JYP! I made so many friends and now I can have   The weekend all to myself. I purposefully fell onto my bed, giggling at the memories I had until somehow Jay hyung popped into my mind..UGH HE ANNOYS ME SO MUCH!

I heard my phone ring, I sat up quickly and walked towards my phone and grabbed it.
"Who the heck is this?..." I looked at my phone to see it was a unknown number.
Instead of just ignoring it, I decided to pick it up since I was so curious of who it is
"Helloooooo?"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Yay! My first chapter! Hope you enjoyed reading this!
(╹◡╹)