Suhasini: Doctor Kishore..

Adi: setha da nee...

Suhasini: you will not do anything to him...

Paavam... Enakaga avar night full ah muzhichu unnoda 6 month diet plan eh pottu kuduthar...

Adi: What??? I cannot eat this for 6 months...

Suhasini: Naan senji kudutha koodava???

Adi: I'll eat...

She smiled... He finished his breakfast..

Adi: But this deal is so sloppy...

Suhasini: Why??

Adi: I'm doing everything as you say.. but I'm not getting anything in return..

Suhasini: Won't you get better after this diet???

Adi: What if I don't want to get better?? This is not acceptable... I'm not doing it eagerly..

Suhasini: What do you want then???

Adi: You give me something... Everytime when I listen to you, you can give me something...

Suhasini: How about chocolates???

Veanom veanom.. poochi varum..

Gifts... You already have everything...

She was really thinking hard.. As he was sick, her mind did not go to that restricted part.. But he was anticipating something from her.. He grew impatient at the end and pulled her closer.. He smooched her when she didn't expect..

Her eyes went wide.. He left her... She was mumbling something again..

Suhasini: Kaappathu kaappathu kaappathu....

She quickly ran out.. He smiled as he looked at her.. He never felt at ease and leisure in past four years.. This felt like a dream for him.. He felt like falling in love with her again..

Suhasini's heart was dancing in joy and thrill. She was drunk when they kissed last time. She touched her lips to feel the warmth left by him. She smiled like a toddler who got a chocolate.. She went back inside again..

Suhasini: I forgot to take the tray...

He leaned forward to carry the tray.. She moved two steps back.. He looked at her face as she was blushing till her neck..

Adi: Don't worry.. I'll not do it again.. Appo edho...

Suhasini: Apdi ellam illa...

Adi: Epdi ellam illa??

Suhasini: Onnum illa.. enaku time aachi... Naan poi lunch pannanum...

She ran out again with tray in her hands... Kishore then entered his room..

Adi: Paathu paathu...

He said to her as she left..

Kishore: Raathri surundu paduthurundhinga nu en thangachi avlo kadharuchi...

Inga enna da na kaadhal panni vilayadringala manna??

Adi: Vaanga Sir.. ungalkaga dhaan kaathutu irukken...

Kishore: ungalkaga neraiya uzhaichiruken Manna...

Adi kicked him on his foot as he got closer...

Kishore: Capitalist...

Adi: Kekale...

Kishore: Captain cool nu sonnen...

Adi: Nee modhal le sonnadhe kettudhu da...