"Correct. Nice to know that someone in here knows about the Civil War." Seraphina felt eyes boring into her soul and she shivered, feeling uncomfortable. When she turned to look at whoever it was, she found out it was a boy called Jackson. He stared at her and she could see the hunger and lust in his eyes, and the fact he was inching his way closer to her made Seraphina feel uncomfortable.

She squirmed in her seat and frowned, trying her best to stay away from Jackson but not make it known that she was avoiding him.

She felt another pair of eyes, but this time it wasn't a pair staring at her like she was a piece of meat. She sensed that it was with a softer, more quizzical look. Just as the bell was about to ring, Seraphina heard the wind bustling, and she looked around...but no one else wa hearing it.

If they were, Seraphina guessed they were used to the winds of Forks.

~

"Bella, you remember Billy Black." Charlie said as Seraphina waved her goodbyes to Caleb, who swiftly drove away. The blonde boy was preparing for an English Essay and he claimed he needed all the help he could get.

"Glad you're finally here." Seraphina heard Billy tell a brunette, pale girl in the driveway. She stood near an old chevy truck, which Seraphina knew used to come from Billy. "Charlie hasn't shut up about it since you told Sara you were coming."

"Keep exaggerating, i'll wheel you down the hill." Charlie threatened jokingly, sparing a glance to Seraphina - who stood behind Billy.

"Right after i ram you in the ankles." Billy retorted before he and Charlie began to playfully fight in the road. Billy attempted to roll over Charlie's feet, but the chief always managed to dodge his attack.

"I'm Jacob." A boy with tanned skin, long dark hair and equally dark eyes greeted. "We made mud pies with Sara when we were little kids."

"Yeah...i think i remember." The girl said before Seraphina decided to walk up to the pair. Seraphina wrapped her arm around Jacob as best she could, but she wasn't that successful. She was a short person, standing at 5'2" and Jacob towered her by a whopping 5'10".

"Mm...i hope so. I tried to make it memorable." Seraphina retorted and the girl looked at her strangely before beaming with a smile.

"Little Fifi." The girl beamed and Seraphina smiled back.

"Heya, Bells." The two girls embraced each other in a much needed hug, one that they spent years without. "I missed you."

"You could've come with us." Bella pointed out and Seraphina scoffed.

"And leave those two-" she pointed at Charlie and Billy, who were still fighting. "-on their own? Nah." The girls laughed together softly before Bella looked up.

"Are they always like this?" She asked, gesturing to the two dads.

"It's getting worse with old age." Seraphina snorted and felt like laughing, but she tried her best not to.

"So, what do you think of your homecoming gift?" Charlie asked Bella after patting the hood of the orange - or perhaps...faded red? - truck.

"No way." Bella scoffed, looking at the truck, her dad, Seraphina and then Jacob. "The truck is for me?"

"And for your sister, but yeah. Just bought it off Billy, here."

"I rebuilt the engine and-"

"It's perfect!" Bella exclaimed, cutting the poor boy off. Seraphina slightly chuckled as she watched Bella beam with happiness. She rushed to the truck and went to open the door. Jacob followed but, as Bella did open the door, got hit in the stomach. He grunted but played it off like nothing happened at all.

"Okay, so, you gotta double pump the clutch when you shift, but-" Jacob handed her the key and Seraphina turned away from the pair, going towards her home. The excitement of seeing Bella home wore off as the girl barely spoke to her.

~

Seraphina slipped on some red dragon print trousers and a crop top that had a red dragon on it as well, to match. She pulled her hair into a messy bun and sat crossed legged on her bed, sighing in relief as the day was finally drawing to an end.

"Dear Aphrodite." Seraphina began. "And Hecate. Thank you for showing my sister love when i could not." Seraphina had always prayed that the Goddess of love and the Goddess of witchcraft would look after Isabella Swan for how ever long the girl would be away from Seraphina and her father for. Whether it be months, years or decades. She would always pray for Bella to have some sort of feeling of love. Whether those two Goddesses actually obliged and granted her prayer, Seraphina would never know.

So, Seraphina ended her prayer and switched her TV on and setting up Pirate's of the Caribbean. She did some homework as she watched and she soon fell asleep whilst doing it. And it was due tomorrow. But, she'd worry about that in the morning.

DREAM ~ ~

A brunette girl walked hand in hand with a blonde boy. He held shoulder length hair, golden eyes and pale skin. He was beautiful beyond compare and had many interesting layers to who he was.

The girl giggled and tugged the boy along, through school corridor's.

"Jasper, come on!" She laughed as the boy chuckled, shaking his head.

"It's only history, love." The boy held a southern accent, one that the girl loved.

"Well, sir, history isn't as much a bore as people say." The boy, Jasper, nodded his head and followed the girl with no further word, slipping into the classroom.

hey, how was it?
Comment and vote xx