Chapter 1

Lily's POV

Me and my best friend Molly were in Starbucks talking about her party she had.

"Lily what's your last name?" She asked randomly.

"Um I don't actually know. Oh my god i don't know my last name. I sound so stupid!" I laughed.
We continued talking till she had to leave because her identical twin sister ( Mia ) had to be picked up from her yoga. Me and Molly can drive Mia can't, she crashed in her test and the instructor had a broken arm so ... Yeah!
Anyway I plugged my earphones in and listen to Mayday Parade ' A Lesson In Romantic' album. As I drove home in my light blue convertible Beatle I sang along to my music. Not to brag but I must say .. I have a great singing voice. Molly calls me Luke from are favourite band 5 seconds of summer.

When I got home mum was cooking. Oh god , At my funeral I would like the song 'Beside You' by 5sos to be played. Dear god please save me.

"Hi mum" I said walking into the kitchen.

"Hi Hun, we have guests coming over." She said happily.

"Oh so you thought on poisoning them. I like your thinking" I said earning a spork to be thrown at me. I sighed and bit my lip ring. Yes. Lip ring.

"Erm mum?"

"What do you want now peasant?"

"What's my last name?" I asked. She froze. I never asked before. But then I didn't really care. I'm 17 I deserve to know.

"Um" she said rubbing the nape of her neck.

"Hemmings"
I started to laugh.

"Ha ha very funny. But no. Seriously" I said.

"I'm telling the truth. I mean come on. My name is Liz. You have blonde hair, blue eyes and your dad is called Andrew. You have the same birthday. Look at the obvious Dumbass." She explain. I stopped and thought over it for a second. Oh my god she is right.
Suddenly every thing went black.

--------
I woke up to someone poking my sides.

"Stop it or I will break all your fingers off and shove them up you nose one by one" I said annoyed. I'm not the best when it comes to be woken.

"Well hello to you to my caring daughter"
My head shot up when hearing the manly voice.

"Dad?" I asked. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged the shit out of him.

"I've missed you so much" he said. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. Smiled.

"I missed you too. So fucking much" don't know how but I had a spork thrown at me. Again.

"Watch you language Lily Hemmings or I will have to but more sporks to throw at you!" My mum shouted. Me and dad chuckled.

"So you know now?" Dad asked.

"Yep!" I said with a smile.

"How would you feel if he came to stay with us? Considering he is your twin."
I looked at him with my mouth wide open.

"Oh my fucking God ! Yes" I closed my eyes waiting for a spork to come my way.

"Fuck we are out of sporks !"

------
Here is chapter one hole you like It !!

Molly__Godden XO_MIM_XO
Are playing Molly and Mia !!