Changes

Please let me know what you think and if i should continue this story. Would love to here your thoughts. , But do remember I'm not a writer, my grammars pretty sh#t, but hopefully my story's not (fingers crossed). Some exciting stuff is going to happen soon.

So Please Please please...Vote and comment...then i can see if anyone is actually there. :-)

xxxxxxxx

_________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter Thirteen - Changes

Stellars P.O.V

We sat quietly on the couches, all facing Andromeda. I looked at her features in more detail,  

i wouldn't be accused of staring since she was going to speak. She was breathtakingly Stunning, she would possibly be the most beautiful woman i have ever seen. Everything about her was beautiful, from her pink lips to her porcelain skin and her glowing eyes. Her eyes were like a sunrise, so intense that it could burn you to the soul. it was as if she could read your mind. I blinked a few times then glanced around the room, Her husband was resting on the arm chair looking at her, not taking his eyes off her as if he would miss something if he did. It was so sweet. He was just as beautiful as she was. i then glanced to a man that had been at the park with Helios, he just smiled when we made eye contact so i averted my eyes. My eyes then went to Selenic who was slightly hidden behind Helios friend's large form, which was weird considering Selenic was no hobbit. He just stared at Andromeda waiting for answers. Jet was sitting beside me, her hand in mine made me feel more at ease, she was relaxed back into the couch, i had to sit forward because of the things on my back, which i must say were pretty uncomfortable.

Then my eyes rested on him

" Helios " i whispered in my head,

His head turned straight towards me, as if he heard me say it out loud. His stare was so intense it made me catch my breath. i drank in his eyes, feeling warmth spread though my very being. Oh how i want to kiss him. My gaze drifted from his eyes to his lips, he slowly nibbled on his bottom lip. A jolt of pleasure ran through me, i let out a soft moan closing my eyes for two seconds. when i opened them and focused back on Helios a small smile crossed his face. I blushed feeling embarrassed, as the heat flushed across my cheeks, i noticed Helios shuffled on his chair. Taking my que he was uncomfortable i thought to myself  "well two can play that game".

I slowly ran my finger across my collar bone and then looped around in a large circle, towards my breast, and repeated it over and over very slowly getting further and further down my chest. when i glanced back up to Helios, his eyes showed pure lust. I stopped moving my fingers and waited for his gaze to reach mine again, once they did i slowly parted my lips and delicately ran my tongue along the top lip. He looked very uncomfortable, i smiled....Mission accomplished.

"When you two are done, we shall start " Andromeda interrupted my thoughts, i blushed like a teenager getting caught kissing.

"Stellar darling, there's really no easy way to start this, so we shall get straight to the point shall we" she stated as she nodded her head.

"Yes, please"

Jet squeezed my hand to reassure me. I felt a little bit braver than before. i smiled back at her. She looked a little pale.

"You Ok" i whispered

"Yeah, can you hear that thumping noise..........Never mind I'm fine " she waved her hand dismissing it.

Andromeda tilted her head slightly and then smiled.

" Right, Stellar, i know everything about you and Jet, i have a very unique power. When i touch someone i get their whole life experience in seconds, all memories including some you won't remember, like when you were babies"