Dont get Burned

Chapter Twelve - Don't Get Burned

Please comment let me know what you think, what makes you laugh, or sad or excited or weirded out about my story. :-) thanks D

______________________________________________________________________

Queen Andromeda's P.O.V

I could see the poor girl through the fire, she passed out from her transition. Transition to what I'm not sure, but i was going to find out. She was my sons flame, so she was now my daughter, and i ALWAYS protect my family.

She was laying on the bed, sweat running down her forehead. she looked like she was struggling, i needed to help her and then i would deal with Selenic.

I jumped out of the fire and approached the bed, Selenic was gone probably to get help, so i didn't have long. I reached for the girl brushing the hair that had fallen over her face, our skin coming into contact, instantly her memories came to me, in seconds i knew everything about her.

"Oh my gosh"

i whispered to myself, that is something very interesting. Helios is in for a big surprise, i hope he can deal with that. i placed my hand on either side of her head and pushed my light and healing powers to help her mind calm down and accept the change, i knew this would help Jet as well, she didn't seem to have a problem because she was more accepting of change, Stellar had other things on her mind she was dealing with " Selenic and Helios " so this change came at the wrong time.

She looked as if she was beginning to relax, i placed my image in her mind,

"Stellar, can you hear me "

" Yes, who are you ? " she replied with her eyes still closed, i closed mine and entered her mind my body still standing beside the bed.

i pictured us in a beautiful garden full of flowers and trees, something peaceful about gardens, always made me calm. i was hoping this would be for her too. she was sitting under a cherry blossom tree. it was in full bloom, beautiful pink flowers glowing on the tree.

" My name is Andromeda, I'm here to help you, You need to relax, i am not here to harm you!".

"Ok, i feel comfortable with you for some unknown reason,is this a dream?"

"No its not a dream, i have entered your mind, you passed out and needed my help. You are safe in your friend's home,Your friend Selenic!"

"Selenic" she whispered, i could see it was all coming back to her, her breathing increased to small gasps.

"Stellar, I'm here to help you, please take my hands "

She looked at my hands held in front of her, she hesitated but then stood up and reached for them.

i smiled at her and then released my powers into her body, she lifted off the ground slightly, her eyes changed colour from red to turquoise. i knew they were dark before and that the power of the change had made them red. If i didn't help her calmly go through her change she would be very dangerous and that could hurt my son.

She relaxed and closed her eyes, her body started to click, i knew what the clicking was, her bones were breaking. I felt the sweat pouring down my back, i was taking her pain. it was excruciating, i did not move scared i would break the link. Crack..Crack...Crack...i had to draw more power from my dark side..i changed half my body so scales now covered my form from head to toe, i let my wings release. Feeling an instant relief. I could feel she was almost there.

Snap..........a gust of wind blew threw the room. The pain was so intense.. i was now covered in sweat.. i looked up at her not realising i had closed my eyes.