Second, Songyuan wanted to find Zhuzhu at the beginning. He only came to him in order to keep the price down. Big brands found new bloggers. Zhuzhu must have a sense of crisis, not able to make money, but to stabilize their position. Zhuzhu will definitely cut their prices.

If it is the first type, Zhuzhu should not have any opinion on him.

If it was the second type... Even if it wasn't his fault, Zhu Zhu would hate him.

Li Sinian went to Zhuzhu's homepage to check again, and the other party's dynamics didn't seem to have connotations of him. They were all about cooking and overturning.

He squeezed his eyebrows and couldn't help but sigh. He really has been in business for a long time, seeing all the subconscious conspiracy theories.

After the restaurant was closed for three days, Li Sinian finally remembered that he was still a small owner, and did not slacken off on the fourth day and went to the restaurant.

Due to the geographical location, today is still a day without customers, and the little boss spends an afternoon playing in the restaurant.

At dinner, Li Sinian made two small stir-fries for himself in the kitchen of the hotel. As soon as the plates were put on the table, there was a movement at the door.

The first batch of customers today, two young people.

Li Sinian turned his head and saw Jiang Rongxuan. He said, "Ah, black sweater!"

Jiang Rongxuan came straight after work today, still wearing a white shirt. Compared with the black sweater last time, he was a little bit less youthful, much more charming and mature.

This man is handsome and looks good in everything he wears.

Jiang Rongxuan smiled when he heard the words, "The boss still remembers me."

Li Sinian also smiled, "Of course, I have only opened for two days,so I will definitely remember you."

Ma Chi next to him muttered, " You took a vacation on the second day of the opening. It’s a three-day break. It’s strange to have guests.”

Li Sinian raised his eyebrows and finally looked away from the charming Jiang Rongxuan and looked at Ma Chi, “Have you been here these few days?

"No!" Ma Chi said, "We were here every night. If you don't open the door today, you would have lost two precious guests!"

Li Sinian smiled, "Sorry, sorry, I am more peaceful person. The store opened for a day and I felt a little tired, so I took a rest. I will try to keep the door open every day."

He brought the menu over, "You two, let’s see what you want to eat?"

Ma Chi took a look at the menu, and looked at the names. It's okay, but it doesn't seem to be anything special, so he asked, "Do you have any recommendations?"

Li Sinian didn't answer, but Jiang Rongxuan laughed first.

Ma Chi looked at him and wondered, "What are you laughing at?"

Jiang Rongxuan: "You asked the same question I asked last time."

Ma Chi: "Oh, what kind of dishes are recommended?"

Jiang Rongxuan did not speak, looking up at Li Sinian.

Li Sinian smiled slightly and said what he said to Jiang Rongxuan last time.

Ma Chi blinked, and slowly turned his eyes back to the menu. This would not be tangled, and he ordered two meat and two vegetarian dishes.

Li Sinian took the list and went into the kitchen, he lowered his voice and said to Jiang Rongxuan: "This is really proud of the small business owners, the hotel owner said that he wanted to rest and went on the holiday, but also all the dishes are specialties, tut."