"Isn't this delicious? If you don't lend it, just eat this."

Jiang Rongxuan has always been generous in money, and Ma Chi didn't expect that his small request would be rejected.

"No, brother, you are bankrupt? A barbecue meal, can't you spend five hundred yuan? you are too stingy."

Jiang Rongxuan turned his head and looked at him coldly: "If you think I'm stingy, go find a big friend that let you live."

Ma Chi shut up.

Jiang Rongxuan opened the refrigerator, took out a few lunch boxes containing meat and vegetables , and reheated them, then put them in front of Ma Chi, "Satisfy your requirements for eating meat, please close your mouth." Reheat the leftovers, and the dishes will be cooked. The color is not good, but the meat does look much better than those three vegetarian dishes.

Ma Chi reluctantly took a small piece of meat and put it into his mouth. The next second, his eyes widened, and he looked at the faintly blackened braised chicken in front of him.

Is this so delicious?!

Ma Chi hurriedly added a few more pieces and stuffed it into his mouth, and found that the few pieces underneath that were soaked in soup were more delicious, not greasy at the same time.

The meat dishes were heated twice, the tomato sirloin of braised chicken pieces, Ma Chi finished the remaining chicken pieces, and began to work on the sirloin.

The tomato sirloin was originally a soup dish, the soup was more than the braised chicken nuggets, Ma Chi had a good time to eat, directly dump the vegetable box into the bowl, let the tomato sauce and rice together.

In the end, the meat was gone, so he immediately cleaned up a bowl of rice with the soup.

Ma Chi is not a fat man, but he is definitely not a thin man, and his big appetite is a mystery.

Specifically, when you meet delicious food, you can eat three bowls of rice, and when you meet bad food, you can only eat three bites.

Today's situation obviously belongs to the former, and Ma Chi did not hesitate to carry a bowl full of tomato juice to serve another bowl of rice.

There are still a few lunch boxes in the refrigerator. It is estimated that there are meat in them, but Ma Chi didn't heat the new dishes anymore. Instead, he focused on the previously heated boxes of vegetarian dishes.

Although the cooking level of the chef is very high, the chicken nuggets and sirloin are not greasy, but even if the cooking is not greasy, the meat is still easy to accumulate if you eat too much.

So he aimed at those few vegetarian dishes.

Of course, there is another reason. The success of the previous two meat dishes made him trust the cook. He felt that the three dishes should not be bad.

Ma Chi picked up a chopsticks, lettuce, this time, he put it straight into his mouth without tangling.

Facts have proved that his trust is not wrong, and this dish of fried lettuce is too damn delicious!

Because of the heating, this dish looks soft, but in fact it still feels raw and crispy while eating.

Peppers are added to the dishes, which just overshadowed the bitterness of the vegetables, leaving only the sweetness of the vegetables.

This spiciness is also worth mentioning separately.

Some peppers are spicy and irritating, but eating only spicy makes the stomach feel uncomfortable after eating.