*BANG*!

"URAA!"

The blond got cut off when he saw that Lucario jump out of the tall wall of fire and landed in front of Lynelle. "Im-impossible!" He cried out.

'Not really.' Lynelle deadpanned.

"Stone edge!" She yelled and her Lucario ran close to the fiery wall before stopping to punch the ground, creating a formation of tall, sharp rocks heading straight into the wall.

*BAANG!!*

"SKOAA!!" The Centipede Pokémon's cry was heard inside. The wall of fire slowly dissipated and revealed a fainted Centiskorch.

"Sko...or..."

"Centiskorch is unable to battle!" Steven announced.

"Impossible!"

The crowed cheered for the girl's win.

"Nice work, Lucario!" Lynelle praised her partner Pokémon and she received a grunt as his response. "I'm not done!" Oliver retreated his Centiskorch back to its Pokéball and the pulled out another one.

"Go! Perrserker!" Bright beam of light came out of the Pokéball and revealed what it looks like a regional variant of a Meowth. The upper part of its head down to the bottom of its eyes had dark gray fur. Its forehead had the signature gold coin of a Meowth and tuffs of fur that protrudes from each side of its head like a horn. The sclera of its eyes were tinted orange and its irises were like dulled slits. It even has a long, gray beard and sharp teeth. The rest of its body had brown fur with certain parts having dark gray fur.

"PRRAAA!"

"What on earth?" Lynelle can tell that its another regional form of the Pokémon Meowth but it seemed to be in a different type. "Perrserker! Use Metal claw!" The regional variant rushed at full speed, its claws reinforced with steel and ready to strike. "Dodge, Lucario!" Her partner nodded and dodged the opposing Pokémon's attacks.

While the Meowth variant was attacking Lucario, whereas the fighting type dodging every attack, Lynelle noticed that its fur looked smooth and metallic, as if made from metal and her guess was proven right when the light reflected from its fur. So, she thought of something...

"Return for now, Lu." Lynelle pulled out bis Pokéball and let him retreat. "You did amazing, bud." She whispered before grabbing another Pokéball. "Ninetales! You're up!" The Nine-tailed fox Pokémon jumped out of his Pokéball and readied himself to receive his trainer's orders.

"Oh no you won't! Perrserker! Use Dig!" The Perrserker followed the order and dug underground. Just as it was about to jump off of the ground, Lynelle already set her plan in motion. "Nine! move out of there and use Double team!" Ninetales backed away and created multiple clones of itself around it. Then the Perrserker jumped off from underground, expecting to attack the fire-type Pokémon only to just slash a fake one.

"Now use Flamethrower!" The clones surrounded the Perrserker and blasted a strong breaths of fire. After a few moments, the Meowth variant fainted, covered in burns.

"Perr..."

"Perrserker is unable to battle!" Steven announced.

"Gahh!" Oliver grabbed his hair in distraught and the crowd cheered for the girl's win once again.

"Good job, Nine!" The Fox Pokémon howled in response and released his clones. 'So it really was a steel-type.' She thought. She knew that Lucario could've defeated it easily, but she wanted every member of her team to participate in the battle.