"I wouldn't lie about it."

"Were we singing a song we stole from you? Is it a stolen song? But..." he muttered.

Tsumugi quickly interrept and intervenes. "The members of TRIGGER are not responsible for this! Didn't you know anything?"

Gaku gave her a sad smile, "You're so kind. Sorry for this sudden visit. Thanks for talking to me." he says and gets up, turns to the door. Just then, he comes face to face with Mui. He is stunned not expecting to see her there.

"You... Weren't you supposed to be at the hospital?" he says. At the moment Riku and Tsumugi quickly look at the entrance and notice her.

Riku seem to be shocked and ask. "Mui? What are you doing here? When did you leave the hospital? Why didn't you call me?"

She really didn't want to answer those questions right now. She was only worried about Gaku.

Gaku sighs, "See you later" and leaves the cafe. Mui runs after him without a second thought. She hears Riku calling after her, but ignores him. She didn't want to leave him alone in such a situation.

Seeing Gaku in his car ready to go, she quickly jumps in front of the car, surprising him. He opened the car window and shout. 

"What are you doing?! Do you want to be hospitalized again?!" Mui quickly opens the car door, ignoring his scolding. And, getting into the front seat, she quickly closes the door same way. Gaku watched her movements in amazement.

''For God's sake! What are you doing? Why are you here?''

Mui ignores his questions and asks, "You're going to your dad's office to punch him, right?" And Gaku looks at her once again in shock.

''How did you know?''

"I can tell by looking at your face. Are you asking what I'm doing here? If I leave you alone in this situation, you're probably going to do something stupid. You need to calm down a little. Shouldn't you discuss this with your group first?"

".. You.. We're not even friends. Why do you care? All you did was avoid me."

She sighed, "I didn't say I didn't want to be friends. You were the one who was chasing and questioning my ties to Tenn. I ran away because I didn't want to answer. And you stopped chasing. What happened? Or did he threaten you?" she asks, looking at him curiously.

Gaku pouted, "He said not to force you to speak up. And he said me leave you alone.. It's the first time I've seen him act protectively towards someone. That's why..." he muttered.

"You really care about him no matter how much you guys fight, don't you?" Mui asks, smiling gently at him, and Gaku stays silent and averts his gaze.

After a few minutes of silence, she observes him and notices that he seems calmer.

''Now it seems like you're in your right mind. You're not going to stay here all night, are you?"

Gaku curiously turns to her. "Are you really going to come with me?"

''Is not it obvious? If I weren't that, I wouldn't still be here." She says and puts her seat belt on.

"Tenn might get angry if he finds you in my car.. Don't you have a problem with that?"

"He can throw as many tantrums as he wants."

Gaku chuckles at her. "Then I hope you don't have a problem with speed," After that he suddenly hits the gas.

She didn't have a problem with speed, but she could tell it was insane speed. It was really dangerous. Has this guy always driven his car this fast? Or is it just when he's angry? Either way, it was definitely dangerous.