Chapter 10

It was 10:00 in the morning when she woke up to a new day. But she didn't want to get out of bed. Her stomach suddenly began to growl, as if saying the opposite. Mui turns to her right and tries to fall asleep again, but her stomach begins to grumble even louder.

She finally gives up and gets out of bed angrily. Then she changes her clothes, puts her hair in a ponytail and does not forget to take her phone and bag before leaving hotel. Her first priority now was to fill her empty stomach.

When she leaves her room, she is relieved to see that the corridor is empty. She didn't want to encounter him again. She goes to the elevator with fast steps and the doors open immediately without having to wait. Without wasting time, she takes the elevator and exits the hotel by descending on the ground floor. Then she runs to the nearest restaurant.

She sits down at the first empty table sees without looking around. When she orders from the menu, she is startled when hears the chair next to her being pulled out. She is surprised to see Riku smiling at her as she turns her head to see who it is. When looks behind her, she sees the IDOLISH7 members at another table.

How had she not noticed them? Mui hears him chuckle as she turns to Riku with a shock written on her face.

''Haha. You didn't even look around. You must be starving. I was just about to call you, but you came running in with your own feet.''

She was definitely starving! She really hadn't even looked around!

Mui begins to laugh before she can stop herself.

''I would still be in a deep sleep if my stomach hadn't lifted me out of bed with a loud thump. But come see now here I am! It is a great chance for us to meet here.''

This answer makes Riku laugh again. Mui is happy to make him laugh. She really missed him since she hadn't seen him much lately. Just then, her order arrives at her desk. While they are having their breakfast, they have a chance to chat for a while and talk about what they have been doing lately.

Mui was happy to finally get the chance to explain why she couldn't go to him concert. She informs him of the developments and Riku reassures her by telling her not to worry. Presumably they were both busier now than before. And they understood each other's situation very well.

After breakfast, she wants to take a walk around with Riku and the group IDOLISH7 agrees to give them some time, saying that they will meet with Riku later. Mui pays the bill and leaves the restaurant with Riku.

___

The both wander around for a while going to various stores. They were having a very fun time. While wandering around the beach, a familiar face suddenly appears, surprising them both.

''Minami? What are you doing here?" 

Riku looks at him in surprise.

''What everybody does. I needed a little refreshment." He winks at her. Then he turns to Riku and asks, "Are you on a date?"

After this question Riku suddenly starts to blush. Mui can't help but laugh at Riku's reaction.

''Childhood friend,'' she say, patting his shoulder. With this gesture, Riku relaxed, "Do you know him? I've never seen him with you before..'' he says and looks at Mui curiously.

''It's a bit of a long story. But I can say that we officially met on the set of the movie. We share the lead role together.''

Riku still looked puzzled, but he nodded in understanding and turned back to Minami to study him. He sensed something strange about him that he couldn't name, but he wasn't sure what it was.