Chapter 3

Since then, 2 more weeks pass and Mui's scenes in the series begin to increase. She was starting to have more scenes than when she first started, and she wondered why. When she asked the director, he surprised Mui by saying that she was already a well-known family and that she had become popular in a very short time with her talent.

Seems like that the audience started to make requests for her scenes to increase. And the views of the scenes she took part in on social media were really high. In the poll they conducted to increase her time in the series, there was almost any no no vote.

Mui never thought would become so popular in such a short time. Even now, there were times when she was stopped by fans and asked for autographs, even on the streets. She wasn't sure how to feel about it. What if she's being followed home by her fans? She doesn't like the thought very much. But being so loved and supported by the audience actually gives her a feeling of happiness and satisfaction that she has never felt before. It makes her proud of her work.

Guess think she really had the talent but she didn't use it. Because she isolated herself from people. And she didn't want to be famous. Perverted and obsessed fan-followers in the news had scared her enough. She wasn't sure how Tenn was dealing with all this.

As expected, her family was delighted that Mui had entered show business. For the first time in her life, she had received support from them. She wasn't sure how to feel about it.

In this way, while the days were chasing each other, the drama set was moved from the open space for a few episodes to the studio where the Idols were working. Apparently there were scenes that had to be shot there. And luckily she was in the same studio as Trigger. They would have to wait for a short time to rehearse and shoot.

Finding the opportunity to watch their rehearsals live excited Mui. They were really good. Their dancing and singing was absolutely amazing. It was a totally perfect group. There were no wrong moves. It was obvious they were working hard. But the person who stood out the most was their center, Kujo Tenn.

He was always smiling when he was on stage and had never seen a single moment when he was not happy. Even so, he certainly didn't show it. He seemed respectful to the employees and overly perfectionist. She could understand why he had been called the angel of the stage. But his off-stage character was very contrasting. That's why Mui was starting to think he was two-faced.

Why was he acting so cold and distant towards the people around him when he was so kind to his fans? Where was the gentle Tenn she remembered? During these thoughts, she did not realize that the rehearsals and shootings were over. But when she was summoned, she realized what was happening. Now they could start filming.

__________________________

She hadn't missed the fact that the Trigger members were still hanging around while filming the scene. Half of the shooting was already done and they took a short break. Feeling her phone vibrate in her pocket, she picks it up and sees that she has been called by Riku. She immediately opens the call and starts to move away from where she is.

''Hey! Mui! Where are you? Why is it so loud? What are you doing?''

Riku's endless questions cause Mui to chuckle.

''Where do you think I am? I'm in the middle of a break right now..''

''Ah! are you still on set? Don't you think you're too busy these days? I feel neglected..'' he starts whining, which makes Mui smile.

''Hey! It's not my fault they increased my scenes. I didn't think I could be popular in such a short time!''

''I was sure this would happen! You were the one who didn't acknowledge your talent. But now I feel lonely and neglected..''