Chapter 8

A week had passed since the photo shoot with TRIGGER. It seems that President Yaotome was right. Her reputation had grown, and the magazines were selling quickly. Many fan sites started to open for her. Social media followers continued to rise very quickly. Was this the TRIGGER effect?

That aside, the location of the filming was finally decided. She had to take a short break from the series until the filming was over. Fortunately, the series she starred in was also season final. In this way, the series set did not coincide with the shooting time of the movie.

To begin with, the movie was set in Okinawa. The whole movie won't going to take place there, but it starting there. She had to go there as part of the movie was going to be shot there. That's why she was on the plane right now! But her fear of heights made her nervous with the plane. At times like these, she needed someone to hold her hand. And she hated that Tenn was the first face that popped into her mind! Why did she have to think about him in the first place?!

Was it because Tenn was always there for her when she were scared as a kid? At such times, she could relax by holding his hand. She really missed those times. Now she could never go back to that time. Because he had left her without even saying goodbye. This clearly showed the fact that he didn't care about her. These thoughts cause a sudden urge to cry.

The emotions that accumulated in her were like a waterfall. Keeping everything inside and not shedding a single tear for years was really starting to push closer to her limit. Seeing Tenn in front of her again after 5 years caused a whirlwind. But it was very different from the Tenn she remembered. Did he really always have such a cold and poisonous tongue?

So how had she not noticed this before? Hadn't he ever shown that side of him to her? Or had show business changed his personality? Was he really always like this? Mui didn't have an answer to even one of these questions. She didn't know anything anymore. She didn't know anything about him...

Soon the plane had landed and Mui is surprised to realize that she had already arrived with these thoughts. She was absolutely happy that her feet were touching the ground. She got off the plane with her suitcase and entered the hotel.

When she enters, Mui asks the receptionist for the key to the VIP room kept for her. While waiting, she is surprised to see Ryunosuke on TV.

If she was drinking anything, she would definitely spit it out! That was very sensual advertisement! She could never think of him like that. She had made sure that he was truly a professional. Meanwhile, the receptionist hands over her key and at that moment, hearing the familiar voice at the entrance, she turns around.

''Please lady..''

What a coincidence! Tsunashi Ryunosuke! What is he doing here?! And who is the woman who clings to him arm like an octopus? Doesn't seem like she's going to quit.. Is he in trouble?

The woman coquettishly said, "Tsunashi-san, it's a pleasure to meet you. Would you like to spend a night in my room?" At the moment Mui looks at the woman in shock.

Has that woman openly offered a one night stand or is her ears deceiving her?! The ad definitely seems to have worked! No doubt about it! She wonder how Ryunosuke would get out of this situation.

Trying to politely reject the woman, Ryunosuke says, "Uh, actually, I had fireworks plans with my brothers tonight." But she grabs his arm more tightly instead of letting go.

''Oh, dear. Why don't you burn some in my bed?"

Mui couldn't help but laugh after this answer. With her laughter, Ryunosuke notices her presence. But he wasn't the only one who noticed. IDOLISH7 group, Tenn and Gaku, who were waiting by the elevator, were also surprised to realize that she was there.