Chapter 15

After a few hours, Mui finally eats first meal in 3 days. She was still in a good mood as she received a gift from Re:vale. She had even forgotten her argument with Tenn. She felt too happy to care. She is relieved, when the doctor comes to check and says she can leave the hospital now. She can't help but roll her eyes at his warnings.

You should pay attention to your diet. You should get enough sleep. After saying many things like you should take care of your health, he finally left her alone. Mui sighs and collapses into her bed. But she quickly gets up on her bed when she suddenly hears a chuckle and catches eye with Minami, who chuckle at her.

''Not funny.''

It seemed to make him laugh even more. He had managed to silence himself with difficulty.

"I'm sorry.. It's just that your reactions are so funny.. I wonder how you manage to be so cute..."

Why did they keep calling her cute?

"Can't wait to get back to work.. It's so boring in here."

Minami surprises her by suddenly sending her a warning look. ''He said you could go, but he also said that you should rest for a few more days. If you don't want to come back here again, you should listen to the doctor."

''Whose side are you on?'' she asks, pouting at him.

"Your health."

She can't help but rolling her eyes at him, and it makes him smile.

***

Mui was relieved when finally got out of the hospital and returned home. She really didn't like hospitals. Minami hadn't wanted to leave her alone, but she had finally managed to persuade him, albeit with difficulty. Even the fact that he had been on guard duty for 2 days already meant a lot to her. And he looked really tired.

She didn't want to drag him with herself along any longer. He definitely needed rest. She felt bad for making him feel so guilty and worried. When she finally returns home she relieved and after a few hours of alone time, she goes outside, wanting some air. But she groans as walks freely through the streets, suddenly realizing that she is not even wearing a mask.

Fortunately, when she looked around, they didn't seem to have noticed her yet. As she continues to walk, trying to hide herself, suddenly hears familiar voices coming from a cafe. Turning around, she is shocked to see Riku, Gaku and Tsumugi trio.

What was going on there? What was in all this noise? Had Riku caught them in the middle of a date? Or triple date? Could it be a love triangle? Succumbing to her curiosity, she quickly enters. But she soon realizes that the event is far beyond her predictions.

"Then answer my question, Nanase Riku. How did you guys sing our song perfectly?"

Is Gaku suspicious? He didn't seem to notice before.. What's going on?

Tsumugi looks at Riku with a disapproving expression and shakes her head. But Gaku continues to look at Riku curiously.

He'll probably be hurt if he finds out.. It's not his fault!

"It was stolen."

Damn it! Did he have to say it?!

"What?" Gaku asks, looking shocked.

"By your music producer. The trial recording of our song was played."

Although Tsumugi quickly interrupts and shouts, he ignores her and continues talking. 

"Riku-san!" 

"It was actually our debut song. We even shot a PV in Okinawa."

"Is that true?" Gaku asks, not believing what he's hearing. She felt very bad for him at that moment. He really didn't even know.