Us

Alberto POV:

To be honest with myself, I was reluctant to let Luca be on his own but he would probably asked me to leave if I had stayed anyways.

I join the other two as they admired the heap of random things strewn carelessly around. Although I had time to clean the place up I decided against it. It felt like traveling back in time to the day Luca and I first met.

I hear clunking behind me and then a chuckle, "Still as messy as ever I see." Luca comments as his head pokes over the rocks. He climbed higher and I held my hand out to him, he takes it this time and I hoist him up onto his feet.

He gives me a smile as thanks and begins to run his hand over the interior of the tower until he reaches the torn poster. He readjusts himself to stand straight in front of the poster. I walk up behind him, "Alberto I'm sor-" "Don't be." I cut him off, "Why should you be sorry for something you couldn't control or someone you never knew hurt someone you did know." I pick the poster up and rip it from the bottom half that was still attached.

"Vespa..." He reads as he runs his hand across the text, "Our dream, remember?" I ask him as I lay the poster down on the floor. He nods slowly.

Luca POV:

"Four years huh?" I say, Oliver and Guilia join us careful not to disturb the conversation we were having which was very polite. "It doesn't really feel that way does it?" Guilia says, "Honestly though, I feel left out in this." Oliver makes a fake pouty face as he turns away from us.

"Sorry, just reminiscing about the old times." I say as I walk closer to the others. I climb the stairs made out of rocks that lead up to the top of the tower. The barrel with the radio was still there.

The others made their way up shortly after playing with some gadgets at the bottom which I had either already used or seen being used during my travel. 

"Hey Luca" Alberto called out, I turn to him "Want to dance?" He holds his hand out to me. I let out a chuckle as I take his hand, he pulls me towards him and with he free hand he tunes the radio into some slow dance station. Guilia and Oliver also had started dancing together laughing as they clumsily danced, tripping on each other's feet or bumping into each other constantly.

Alberto and I were quite use to dancing together already. Our dance was smooth, with twirls and other moves mixed in. At one point the music was about to end so Alberto pulled me close the twirled me out followed by a dip which was the end of the song.

We were left huffing and receiving claps from Oliver and Guilia. We laughed and Alberto lifted me up, I wiped the tears from my eyes which were from laughing. 

"Alberto c'mon we have to get back to eat dinner. Luca, you gonna have dinner with us?" She asks, "Yeah yeah, I'll catch up with you soon." I tell her. "I guess I should go back too, its pretty late." Oliver says "Yeah it is, great meeting you under better circumstances." I give him a smile as he walks back down the steps.

I see both of them swimming back to Portorosso. 

"You're still here?" I turn to Alberto.

Alberto POV:

"I just wanted to talk for a while" I say walking up to him, "Well, lets talk." He says looking me in the eyes.

"I wanted to talk about us," I motion to him then to me, "To be more precise, our relationship." I could hear him sigh, "What about us?" I grab both his hands and hold them to my chest which causes him to get closer to me, "Are- Are we alright? You don't hate me at least right?" He looks at me. He was almost as tall as me at this point.

"Yes Alberto, we are okay. I couldn't hate you." We were close. Very close. And I mean literally, if our hands weren't in the way our chests would have been touching.

Our faces were also very close. I moved my face closer to his, I could feel his breath on my neck which sent shivers down my spine but I didn't flinch. I didn't want to ruin the moment.

Our lips almost met until he cleared his throat. "W-We should get back to Massimo's," He said as he pulled away from me, "Wouldn't want to leave Guilia waiting." He began making his way down the steps leaving me alone.

I guess... It was never going to be that easy. But I'll try. I'll try to get you back Luca.

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HELLO! 

Author here :))))

How was it?

I was going to put them in a relationship again but I realized that it wouldn't be that realistic would it.

SOOOOOOO You will probably have to wait for the next few chapters to get what you want

-W-

bai bai :P