The Swim

Alberto POV

I wiped the ice cream off of Luca's cheek and I saw him blushing, he is so cute. "Anyways, shall we swim?" I asked him, "Sure!" he replied excitement could be heard in his voice. I dived into the water followed by Luca diving in right beside me, we turned into our original scaly forms, I smiled at him and we locked eyes. I stared into his beautiful eyes and I could feel a blush crawl onto my face, I swear I could see him blushing too before he quickly looked away.

Luca POV

Shoot! Did I stare for too long? Ugh I'm blushing too much. I calmed myself down before turning to Alberto giving him one of my signature smiles, he smiled back and we continued our swim. We jumped out of the water turning back into our human forms for a brief moment, we laughed and swam for a few hours until we got tired and we headed to the hideout in the tree. With a pillow to cushion my head, we stared at the stars and I sighed contentedly. "Hey Alberto?" "Hmm?" Alberto hummed to question me. I contemplated telling him about my feelings for him but I didn't want to ruin our friendship, AGH!! I WISH I KNEW HOW HE FELT! Hmm maybe I'll ask him about his sexuality to start off. "What is your sexuality?" I asked, "Uhhh... W-Why?" "I-I just wanted to know" "I'll tell you but you can't tell anyone okay?" He said in a serious tone of voice "Promise" I reassured him. I hear a sigh "I- Well I'm gay... D-does that bother you?" He confessed, I didn't face him but I knew he was blushing madly, I just knew it... "Of course it dosen't bother me Alberto, I will accept you no matter what you are I care about you... alot!" I added that last bit after a short pause because I just couldn't tell him my true feelings.

Alberto POV

"...I care about you... alot!" The moment I heard those words my heart melted. God he's so caring and accepting. I want to kiss him so badly!!! I supressed those urges. "T-thanks" Luca didn't hear me, he was already asleep and was snoring lightly. I smiled and pulled him closer to me wrapping my arms around him, he did the same and nuzzled his head into my chest. I kissed his forehead lightly "Goodnight Luca" I love you. I heard a faint 'awww', it was Giulia but I was too comfortable to get up so I didn't. I just cuddled Luca and soon I let the darkness consume me and I fell asleep.

Im sorry that i didn't write as much as I was supposed to. My brain is still trying to think of new ideas. I will update more and more tomorrow or even today. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT GUYS!!! I REALLY DIDNT EXPECT ALL THIS!! <3
Shout out to Alexthecupkake