Gone and Broken

Alberto POV
      Weeks had passed since the Ercole incident, Luca's foot was healed and all of us began hanging out again. "Alberto! Could you come help me fish for a while?!" Massimo called out to me, "Alright be there I a minute!" I turned to Luca and Giulia "Guys I'll be back in a while okay?" I started to run towards the boat Massimo had "And don't have too much fun without me!!" I shouted at them from the boat waving in the distance until they were nothing more than a speck.

Luca POV
      I sighed staring at Alberto the whole time I could see him. "You really like him don't you?" Giulia asked "A-ah no I don't!" I exclaimed extremely flustered and embarrassed, "You don't have to deny it any longer, I see how you look at him with a dreamy look in your eyes" "O-oh I... yeah,yeah I do like Alberto" I admitted cheeks red and head turned. "Cmon let's go I wanna talk with you for a while" Giulia said while dragging my arm. We sat at the beach and talk about my feeling for Alberto

                                    (Time skip)
                                             ...

"Okay okay so I'm supposed to tell Alberto my feelings only if I'm sure he has feelings for me too?" "We already know he has feelings for you Luca!" "How do you know?" I asked Giulia confused "I saw him pulling you close one night while you were sleeping of course he has feeling for you!" Giulia was practically shouting at that point. "What am I even supposed to say to him?" "Just say something from the heart you can do it I know. Practice on me!"
"Huh?" I was so confused at what she just said. "Pretend I am Alberto and try confessing to me!" She suggested, she said it was a way to get over my nervousness. I imagined Alberto standing in front of me and my cheeks turned red.

Alberto POV
      I had come back earlier than usual as our catch wasn't as good today. I ran around our most popular hang out spots until I finally spotted the two of them on the beach, I ducked down behind some rocks to scare them. I hid behind a rock just close enough to hear them. I peeked my head out and I see Luca with his cheeks red, he was saying something so I listened in.

"...I love you, I love you more than anything. I love the way you look I love the way you talk, I love everything about you." Luca said to GIULIA!? Luca why? I love you Luca, why can't you see that I kept listening. "We've known each other for quite some time now and I've felt this way for a while now. Everything you do is so amazing and I wanted you to know what I really felt about you" I stood up shifting the sand below me making enough noise for both of them to hear and turn their heads.

Luca POV
       "...I wanted you to know what I really felt about you" I said to 'Alberto'. All of that was straight from my heart I heard a shuffle and I turned towards the source of the noise. It was Alberto he stood with an angry expression. "A-Alberto!" I called out to him while running towards him my cheeks were still red Did he hear all that? I tried to put a hand on his shoulder but he pushed me and I landed on my back.

Alberto POV
      I was so mad, my best friend! Luca was in love with my best friend!! I ran towards the sea and dived in, tears streaming down my face. I swam away Don't look for me Luca... I don't want to see you ever again. I swam away to the island just like what happened 1 year ago