The Confrontation

Luca POV

       "Giulia?" I call out as I open the door slightly, I see her looking at the hideout in the tree as she turned around to face me. "Yes Luca?" She asked as she walked towards us, "We need to talk, all three of us." "You found him?" I open the door fully so she could see Alberto standing behind me, he was looking at the floor. "Come in" She gestured us in as she sat on her bed, I sat on the floor with Alberto next to me.

Alberto POV

       I sat next to Luca, I didn't want to look up at her. I was so confused at what I should feel towards her. Anger? Jealousy? Sadness? I had been bottling up all these feelings for a month now, I can't let them go... not just yet. "Alberto, its time for us to explain everything" I hear Luca say, "That day, when you walked in..." "Ok so this all began when we broke up." I look up at Luca who seemed to be piecing words together in his mind, "I still wanted to be with you Alberto, its just that I thought we needed some space because I was confused about everything." Luca looked me in the eyes as he said that, "So he came to me, to ask about these feelings" I looked at Giulia for the first time in a month. "I- well I thought that he didn't want to be with you anymore. Well I had feelings for Luca since we were headed back to Portorosso but I didn't know it at first, so when we arrived I asked my Pa Pa and he explained it to me." Giulia looked like she felt guilty, Good she should be! No. I shouldn't think like that, I should hear them out. "When Luca told me you guys broke up, he didn't add the part where he still wanted to be with you" "Which I admit was my fault, I should have told her." Luca looked away with sad eyes, "Anyways, when he told me you guys broke up I thought that it was my chance to make a move because I always turned my jealousy and anger into fuel to support you guys when you were together. Which is when..." "She kissed me..." Luca finished. They looked at me with sadness and guilt in their eyes. "I- Its alright I forgive you guys" I pulled them into a tight hug and tears fell from my eyes, "Its getting pretty late, you guys can sleep in the tree if you'd like" Giulia suggested. I climbed out and laid down on the wood, followed by Luca who did the same. "Goodnight guys" I hear Giulia call out as she shut the windows. I shut my eyes and turn to my side and face Luca, I was still awake but I still didn't open my eyes.

Luca POV

       I see Alberto look at me his eyes shut, "Alberto?" I whispered, no reply so I shifted closer to him and pecked him on the lips quickly. I back away slowly but he grabbed my shirt pulling me closer and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hand were on my waist. It was a long kiss, we only pulled away for breath after a minute and we both sat up. "Alberto?" "Yeah Luca?" "D-Do you love me?" I asked nervous of what his answer was. "I do Luca, I love you with all my heart. But what what I want to know is, did you mean what you said at your old house?" "You were there?" I was surprised I didn't know he was there. I hear him giggle a little "I meant it Alberto, I really do." I place my hand near my hear as if to say 'I swear'. He put my hand in his as he pulled my close to him and kissed me once again. "God I've missed this" he says as we cuddle, my head in his chest, his arms wrapped around me, him lightly petting the back of my head. "Please don't let this be a dream" Alberto looked down at me, I pinch his cheek "Does that feel like a dream to you" He rubs his cheek, "No, Thanks goodness" He pulls me closer to him and we slowly drift to sleep.

THERE ARE YOU HAPPY NOW?!?!?!?!?! THEY ARE TOGETHER AGAIN! 

or are they... hmmmmmm...