Between Us

Guilia POV:

I storm into the house and my dad looked at me hopefully. I sigh and try to calm down. "Papa, where is Alberto?" I ask him, "He left with someone else just a few minutes ago, what's wrong Guilia?" He asks worried, "Nothing, Papa. I'll be right back, I need to get Alberto first." I run out of the house and into the center of Portorosso.

I look around trying to find that curly hair boy. Nothing so far. I kept searching around, in spaces between buildings and stores.

I spot him at the fountain and run up to him. I stop as I notice another boy beside him. The boy  was taller than Alberto by just a few centimeters and had silky brown hair. I stomped over to them and pulled Alberto by the ear. 

"Ow ow ow! Guilia what is wrong with you?!" I was furious and I dragged him back to the house by his ear, the other boy was just standing there confused. We went into my room and I slammed the door behind me. "What on Earth is wrong with you Guilia?!" Alberto whined while rubbing his ear, "Me!? WHATS WRONG WITH YOU!?" I screamed at him causing him to cover his ears.

He looked up at me. I sighed and rubbed my temple, "Look Alberto. Luca and I came back and I don't know what he saw or heard but he ran away and now I can't find him. "

Alberto POV:

My eyes widened as realization struck me like lightning. 

Luca was back. He must have seen me and Oliver, crap. Wait, did she say he ran away? Luca? My Luca? 

I fell to my knees when I realized how much I had messed up. I was such an idiot. "No use sulking over it now. You need to hep me find him." Guilia pulled me up onto my feet, I nodded slowly. She was right.

Guilia began to lead me towards where she last saw Luca, filling me in with bits of information she knew. I looed over the edge when we got there I noted the clear blue water which went deep down, so deep that the water appeared black at the bottom. "Well?" Guilia asks and I look over at her, "Go find him. He already has a night's head start." She scolded me and I knew that I deserved it.

I dove into the water and swam off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Day turned to night and I got back to the ledge and saw Guilia staring down hopefully. I made a little noise to make her aware of my presence. "I checked everywhere I could think of, nothing." I said sadly, all she did was nod slowly in response. Were we ever going to see Luca again?

"I- I should tell Oliver about... this" I said "Is that the boy you were with?" She asked, never once turning to look at me, "Yeah. " And with that I turned and left.

I just hoped with all my heart that we could see Luca again. I wanted to tell him how sorry I was. I wanted to tell him how lonely I was without him and that Oliver was just temporary. Luca, please come back.

Author here. I just wanted to say...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I DID A BAD THING HAHAHAH!!!! I LOVE BEING EVIL!