Awake

Alberto POV

I wake up and stretch I look down to see that Luca is gone, I KNEW IT! IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!

I felt angry but just then Giulia's window burst open and I see Luca walk to me holding a tray. "Morning sleepyhead" He sets the tray on my lap and kisses my cheek. I look down and see pancakes, syrup, orange juice and a flower? I take the flower in my left hand and I turn to Luca, I brush his hair to the side and put the flower on his ear, I see him blushing and I place my hand on his cheek, "There! Now you look even more beautiful." He covers his face with his hands and laughs, "And you look as hot as ever" Luca says which makes me almost choke on the piece of pancake in my mouth. I swallow it, "Oh! That's unfair, not while I'm eating" "Okay Okay I'm sorry" "Don't be" I kiss him on the lips quickly and go back to eating.

Luca POV

I watch as Alberto finishes his meal and I take the tray away and leave to put it into the sink, I hear him whimper slightly. I quickly place the dishes into the sink and I rush back not wanting to leave Alberto alone for long. I see him clutching a pillow, I slowly slip into his arms and push the pillow away leaving just us. I loved this, just us two not a care in the world. Just then Giulia jumped onto the tree which caused me to back up into Alberto, Alberto pulled my close in a protective manner. "Awww, is Alberto protecting his boyfriend from me?" Giulia joked, she walked towards us, "I'm just kidding. Anyways, I thought that maybe we could go get an ice cream, my treat~" she said that last two words in a persuasive manner. "Alright then. Luca?" "I'll come along, I could use some ice cream right about now." And with that we headed off on another adventure to the ice cream shop.... which was pretty uneventful.