LEALTÀ -Chapter fifteen

Start from the beginning

After I was done with my clothes I washed my face with warm water and then walked out through the same door as Assar. As I walked out I was met with a big kitchen. The colour theme was white and a creamy colour. As I walked furthur into the apartment I was in the living-room. The colour was grey and white theme. And in one of the grey sofa's sat Assar. His back turned to me as the couch as well.

"Do you know where we're?" He asked. I swallowed the lump in my throat and walked towards him,sitting down on the couch in front of him. He was sitting like a king on his throne. Only that the king himself actually is a disgusting piece of shit,you find on the street. He looked at me,satisfied at the work he's done to my face. I looked out through the window;down at the people and the beach below us. We must be in Miami or something?

"No."

"I didn't think you would remember. You were only three when Sandro and Monica bought this." The mention of my parents name coming out through his mouth made me turn my head quickly towards him. Seeing he was already looking at me made me more furious.

"Leave my parents name off of your tongue! You don't have the right to say their names. They died for me. For...for my family's mistakes." I spat. His head turned up,his emotion gone and his lips in a straight line. Those grey eyes burning into my skull.

"Listen...your father wasn't the man you think he was Kimberly. He was working in a mafia. In Nicola's Mafia." He said. My heart was aching at the mention of Nicola. At the thought of Ella...

"I know. Nicola told me a little bit about it...but where are we Assar?" I asked. I don't want to talk about my parents or Nicola. I need to know where we're and then escape.

"Miami."

My heart dropped. I was in greece only one day ago,and now I'm back in the US. I was in greece only for one week. And that  week was the best week in my life. For a short while...

"Adam Constatino will come and visit in a couple of hours. And until then...I want to speak to you some more."

I looked up from my hands and into his eyes but quickly looked down as I could feel the tears building up and the fear taking over my body and mind.

"When Adam comes he will have two hours alone with you. He will do whatever he wants and you will behave,like a good girl I know you can be." He stood up and walked towards me. He put his finger under my chin,making me look up to face him.

"And when I say everything he wants...I mean everything." He says blankly and look into my eyes with the cold face of his. A shiver ran down my spine and I could feel the tears running down my cheeks.

"The sight of you crying only turns me on...mm,you feel so good around me,baby." He groaned and closed his eyes. I could see his hard-on through his pants and I was disgusted. I wanted to jump out through the window,just kill myself on spot.

_

The hours went by so fast and I was only growing more suicidal then ever. Assar picked out a white dress that reached mid thigh. White high heels and a diamond necklace. I had taken a shower and put on some mascara. But I knew that it would be ruined by my tears later...but Assar told me to put it on.

"You look so good you little whore. Gosh the things I would do to you...I want you to scream my name while I pound into your-" he didn't get the time to finish as the doorbell rang and the goosebumps were back on my body. I was sitting on the same place on the couch as earlier. Assar opened the door and there he stood...The devil himself.

Adam Constatino stood there with a red suit. His brown hair was styled to the side and his brown eyes looked just as soul-less as they always looked. I was on the edge of puking on the whole floor. But then the problem would be that I hadn't been eating since two days ago,so there wouldn't be possible to puke.

"Hey there,Love." He said and smiled as he walked passed Assar. I was almost trembling at the sight of him again. The feeling as his hand grazed my skin on my neck...

"D-Don't touch me!" I slapped his hand and turned my face. He scoffed and took a hard grip on both sides of my face. I yelped as he picked me up and now I was standing right in front of him. Him looking down at me with an angry expression.

"You know something funny? Your lover boy,that Italian or whatever he is,he isn't going to be looking for you. And you know why? He doesn't love you. He's had three important women in his life. And my blood was the one's who took them away. That's right. He had his mother,Ivanka,his sister,Ivanna and lastly his wife,Ally.

My father,John was the one who killed Ivanka. And he was also the one who took Ivanna. And she's still in my hold as long as I'm alive. And I was the one who put the knife in Ally's womb and killed her and her baby."

By this time my face was aching,my chin trembling and my hands shaking. How can you be this soul-less? So cold and so extremly disgusting. I didn't think I would meet the devil. But here he is. Right in front of me,killing me slowly.

"You're disgusting. And you don't deserve to be alive,and when Desta get's his hands on you I will gladly help him to fucking kill you!" I tried to say as my face was crushed by his hands.

He laughed and looked back at me,his face was now closer mine and I could feel his breath fan over my face. The smell of alcohol filling my nostrils.

"Desta...a patethic name to a patethic boy."

"He is more of a man then you ever will be. He is the true king of the under world. You're just the dirt on the ground." I said and tried to push away his hands but he tightend his grip.

I got closer to his ear and whispered the words I thought would be my last after this,

"Il re è quello con le regole."
(The king is the one with the rules)

____
............... yeah...

Thought on this chapter?