LEALTÀ -Chapter thirteen

Start from the beginning

"Kimberly."

She turned her head. She walked towards me. She looked a little confused as she walked towards me. She looked behind her,"Good,Ella I'll be right back." She earned a nod from the little girl and then she turned back to me.

"I was just going to say that we're leaving for a while. It won't be long,but you could pass Ella for a while,Sì?" I question. He black hair was put in a messy bun,her skin was glossy with a little bit of sweat. But she looked really good...

"Yeah...what are you going to do?" She asked curious. I smirked and looked down,"We will just end a small problem. Nothing too hard,nothing too easy. We'll be back in three hours tops." I said,and gave her a smile. She nodded and looked a little bit worried.

"We'll be fine." I ensured her before it was time to leave.

_

"In position." Alexandro said into the earpiece.

Me,Angelo,Kian and ten other men was waiting just for those words to be spoken. I did a geasture with my hand,making all the men move behind me. We were outside Bryan's mansion. The clock was ticking and it was time to make our move.

Those words meant that my guards had replaced themselfs with Bryan's ones. And he didn't even notice. What a joke to a human being.

My men was now outside just like his was,pretending to be his.

Now it was almost clear for us to go in. But one thing more.

"Boss,He has about twenty men inside. Kill them and then it's good to go." My hacker,Matteo said in my ear. I gave Kian a nod and he did his part of the job.

He climbed up towards the window,and slipped inside. We waited a few minutes before he spoke into the earpiece.

"They're sleeping the rest of their lives. Should we send piccs of them to Bryan while he's sucking on his mom's tits?" The typical Custode was now back with his sick words. I chuckled before I spoke,

"No. That's all good,we're coming. Meet us at the front." Was all I said before we walked to the front of the house. I looked at my men who pretended to be Bryan's. They nodded towards me,and let me pass. I walked right into the front doors.

"Is the 'King' home as he call himself?" I spoke out loud. My voice echoed through the whole house. 

"How the hell-"

"Ah,there you are. Nice to meet you,King." I say to the half naked man,that's standing to my left. He was only wearing his white boxers. His orange hair was slicked back,his blue eyes looked at me with so much fear.

I love it.

"So,you're calling yourself a King,but you can't even hire good men to protect you?" I laughed as I made my way towards him. He took a step back,but I only quickened my steps as I made my way towards him. He began to whimper as I got closer.

"Bryan Walker. How does it feel to see your death only minutes before your eyes,hmm?" I ask. I look down as I hear him whimper more,and his eyes shows embarassment.

And that's until I see it. I burst out laughing.

"Guarda, si è incazzato!" I say,making everyone look down and laugh hysterically.
(Look,he's pissed himself!)