LEALTÀ -Chapter eleven

Începe de la început

"You have maximum three minutes to get out of the rope,two minutes to gather your strenght back if you have been tortured or worse;and ten seconds to defend yourself and kill your enemies that's holding you captured."

I looked around my surroundings. I was in a basement,a small one. Not one window,only concrete everywhere.

The man that stood before me brought a watch out of his pocket. I couldn't see his face but I did recognize his standing position.

Kian Santos

"Your time starts," he clicked on the bottom making the clock do a noise,as the time had begun,"Now." He said. Just as the words left his mouth I did as I was told.

"Sometimes you need to pop your thumb,to get free," the man that now had begun to walk around me said. His voice was clear,like a teacher. Serious and clear. I tried to put my fingers in weird positions but failed countless times of escaping the deathly tight ropes.

"You put your thumbs over eachother;like they would hug,and then you just push with as much force you can muster;remember! You. Can't. Make. A. Sound." He pointed out. I took a deep breath and did as I was instructed to.

The sharp pain was so intense that I thought I would puke. But I was quiet. The ropes fell off,and my thumb were in a weird position. But I didn't care but only begun to undo the ropes on my legs. I suceed and stood up.

"Quick! You have ten seconds on your mind if you want to live or die." Kian stepped aside,as two large men barged in from nowhere. My jaw dropped and it was like I could feel my death being closer and closer...

The two men came closer and one of them brought his gun out and pointed it at me. I didn't think before my hand made contact with it,pushing it down and gripped onto the gun. I spun around and brought my back to the man's chest,as my other hand placed itself on his elbow and then I broke his arm. The gun was now in my hands. The man fell to the floor,holding his;now broken arm. I pointed the gun at the other man. It all happened too quickly.

Where the hell did I learn this?! In my sleep?

The other guy held a knife,and swung it towards me;but I quickly dodged it and then I rose from the dodge position,and shot him in the knee. He dropped to the ground with a big thump and a cry,the knife dropping out of his hands.

I stood there,in shock at what I just had done. The sound of a man clapping his hands was heard behind me. There stood now a Kian Santos. His hood withdrawed from his face,now showing his face.

"Congratulations!" He said. I furrowed my eyebrows. "Why the hell did you make me do this,where are we!" I yelled. I dropped the gun to the floor and looked up and Kian. His dark eyes were full of amusement.

" 'Cause I told him to." The man I'm sharing the same bed with's voice came from behind me. My blood froze. Completely froze at his voice. I turned around,

"So y-you did this?" I ask,shocked. He nods his head,his hands deep in his black dress,pants pockets. He walks towards me in a slow pace.

"I told Kian to train you,so if anything would ever happen to us,and you're alone... You can protect yourself until we come." He says,his voice was deep but I could hear him clearly and steady. The tears in my eyes begun to build. But I didn't let them fall. Not one single tear.