LEALTÀ -Chapter seven

Začít od začátku

I looked back at the road,my hands turning on the heat in her seat. I don't want her to be sick...calm down. The goosebumps wanished and she realaxed again in her seat,a content sigh leaving her lips.

"Thank you..." she said in her sleep.

After about thirty-minutes we were outside the hotel. It wasn't a really fancy one,but it worked for over a few hours,just as much as we would be staying here in spain.

''Kimberly,we're here.'' I nudged her good shoulder,but got no respond back,so I did what I would've done with anyone;leaving her in the car. She won't be happy,that's for sure. But we can say that it's a payback for her spitting in my face. I got out of the car,taking my bag and walked into the hotel.

''Welcome,Mr.Castello!'' The man in the reception greeted. I gave him a nod as he gave me the key to the room.

After finding the right room,I had just put my bag into the room,looking in the general how the room looked like as a knock was on the door. I walked over to the door,having my suspicion on who it could be;and as I had thought,there she stood. Water dripping down her hair,her once okay ponytail now gone and her hair loose. The black adidas bag on her shoulder. She looked at me with a 'I'm going to kill you look.'

''You didn't think of waking me up?'' Kimberly hissed at me,walking into the room. I closed the door,a smirk resting on my lips of satisfaction. ''I tried,'' I said,truthfully. She turned herself,facing me once again. Her white shirt was now all wet,making it...through visible at least to say.

I looked just quickly,before turning around and fake-coughing trying to hide my laugh as good as I could muster. ''What now? Am I that attractive you can't look at me?'' She said,she sounded annoyed. I turned around gently,looked at the wall behind her. My finger made a gesture down at her shirt.

''Well...you should probably look down...'' I said,still not looking at her. She looked confused before she bent her head down,looking at her chest...you could see right through her shirt,her nipples pointing out at the cold water that's dripping down her fully clothed body. Her hands found her chest,quickly,before I could even react. I couldn't hold the laughter in anymore. Her cheeks were red,her eyes wide and panic hiding behind them.

My hands found my thighs for support as I couldn't stand at all the laughing. Tears began to make their way to my eyes,my finger sliding them away. I brought my finger up,pointing to my left,

''T-there's the b-bathroom.'' I tried to talk,but all the laughter took over. Kimberly rolled her eyes on me,as she took her bag into the bathroom after herself,changing to dry clothes. As Kimberly went to change I decided to eat something. We still have four hours left here.

I made some eggs,toast. And on the side,orange juice.

''Ms.Casey,we will drive to the airport in four hours. Feel free to sleep or anything.'' I told Kimberly,as she walked out of the bathroom. She was now wearing jeans,black shirt and the same white converse as earlier. Her hair damp from the rain earlier. ''Right...I think I'll just go to sleep.'' She answers,walks pass me and grab a water bottle from the fridge. But I grab her arm,carefully,pulling her close to me. She looks up at me with wide eyes,shock writen over her face. Her hands on my chest,the water bottle in a hard grip in her right hand.

''Just get one thing clear,'' I say,almost as a whisper.''You do not roll your eyes at me.'' I say,through gritted teeth and my eyes burning into hers. She shift her weight on her left side before I let her arm go,pushing her slighlty back. She nodds "Yes sir." She says,and walks into the bedroom,quietly. I could feel my blood preasure go up,the vein in my neck popping and my hand starts to form into a fist.