LEALTÀ-Chapter six

Start from the beginning

Nicola walked into the hallway,turning right making me not see him anymore. ''Fucking fuckboy!'' I muttered under my breath. I walked the same way as he did,as I turned to the right a big stairway led upwards. Guessing it led to the first floor;I walked up the big,white stairs. As I opened the white door,I looked around in my surroundings. The man as I knew as, Angelo stood besides the door,his phone in his hands. He typed something before he looked to his left;at me. I could feel my cheeks heat up at his intense stare,so I looked down at my feet.

''I heard that you and Castello are going to Greece!'' Angelo said,I looked up at him. He wore a leather jacket,Black ripped jeans and a watch around his wrist,a black one with diamonds on it. It made him look like a teenage boy,but duo till his facial hair on his chin and under his lips,you could see that he was older then twentie-five at least. I gave him a nod and he gave me a smile in return. I looked around us. There were at least sixty men in my sight. My heart was in my throat,as I could feel eyes on me.

''Ignore them. There isn't very many women in this mansion,and really not as beautiful as you.'' He looked at me with a playful smirk on his lips. I began to blush at his comment. ''Come on,I'll show you back to your room,ms.Eye-stealer.''

I chuckled at his not so very attractive nick-name for me. We walked passed many guys,and most of them were either talking or eating something,as they had their phones to their ears or just doing random things. As we walked I swear to god,we passed by the biggest living room I've ever witnessed! The screen was just as big as the whole freaking wall,a white couch,a black coffe table and the walls were in a grey colour. It looked simple but yet so expensive.

We made our way to the stairs. Even the stairs looked expensive! It felt like I was in a fucking movie!

Angelo led me up the stairs,we walked in a hallway,the walls were white,and decorated with paintings making it look more like a home. We turned to the left,standing outside a white door.

''Ladies first,''Angelo gestured with his hand for me to go first. I giggled at his words and turned the door knob open,the room looked exactly as earlier. The bed newly made,fresh air filled my nostrils indicating that a window was open.

''There's a closet there,'' he pointed to a door on the right side,besides the bathroom.''Take whatever you want. I'll be standing ouside,waiting.'' He turned his body,on his way to be walking out of the room,but I stopped him as he was in the doorway. He turned,once again facing me and smiling,his teeth on full display. Why does every man in here have to be handsome!?

I could feel my cheeks flush,so I looked down from his stare,my weight going to my left side. ''Are we leaving now? Today.'' I asked,as I looked up. He was smiling at me as he answered my question,his hands in his pockets of his jeans.

''Yes,ms.Eye-stealer. So don't make Nicola wait,or he'll spank you until you're just as red as your face.'' He winked with his eye,before he shut the door closed. If it was possible...I was definitley redder now.

After five minutes of packing clothes and taking a bag I saw laying in there,I walked out of the room,the black adidas bag around my shoulder. Angelo stood there,his phone in his hands. His ankle over his other as his back was pressed against the wall. Making him look more boyish then he might was,but he still;in his own way looked older.

He took his look away from his phone,and looked at me. His eyes eyed me from top to toe. I had picked out black jeans,white t-shirt,white sneakers and I put my hair up in a ponytail. I looked down,but I could feel the smirk on his lips,for sure. ''Come on,Nicola will whop my ass,if we don't keep moving.''He joked;I think. A smile made it's way up to lips as he took the bag I had around my shoulder as he probably know that my shoulder is sore. We walked down the stairs,and out through the big glassdoors.