MIN YOONGI

Her sweet but psycho husband-2

Episode-8
Min Yoongi

(Seoul)

(8'o'clock at morning)

(Inside Taehyung's apartment)

(Taehyung woke up from his sleep and Looked on his right side where Y/n and Sehun were still sleeping. He got up from the bed and went to washroom, he took a shower wore his best suit, sprayed mild fragrant perfume and now he is all ready for the special meeting with the special person today)

 He got up from the bed and went to washroom, he took a shower wore his best suit, sprayed mild fragrant perfume and now he is all ready for the special meeting with the special person today)

Y/n- You looking good(she saw him walking out from the bathroom, so she got up from bed and walked up to him and began to fix his tie.)

Taehyung- Are you alright Y/n? How are you feeling now?( looking at her with love and care)

Y/n- I am sorry Taehyung.. I am really sorry for Yesterday.... I shouldn't have slapped you..( sobbing)

Taehyung- It's ok.. Shhh .. Don't cry my love.. It's alright you don't have to be sorry. I also over talked,don't worry now I can make everything right...(he hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead)

Y/n- how can I not worry Tae.. My mind,thoughts everything is stuck in confusion... I even can't compare what is true what is not? My feelings also betraying me.. I can't bare all of it( crying hard )

Taehyung- What happened Love tell me?

( after that Y/n told him about the incident that happend with her o when she went To NGO)

Taehyung- What are saying Y/n? This much happened and you didn't tell me anything before? Ms. Leena also hide all of this from me. Are you sure you saw him in real? ( worried and a bit scared)

Y/n- I felt it Tae, but when I checked the footages there was nothing.. Maybe I hallucinated all that but Taehyung it felt real.

Taehyung- Don't worry will visit NGO today after meeting and i'll take a look on all of that..just stay aware. By the way I have a really important and special meeting today.

Y/n- Okay but what is special? (Puffed eyes and pouty face)

Taehyung- a businesses tycoon Mr. Min Yoongi is offered us a project with him and he will be a part of today's meeting... Wish me luck. (That adorable boxy smile)

Y/n- my wishes are always with you.(she kissed him for good 5 minutes and when they were kissing Taehyung felt someone's gaze on the his bedroom's door)

Taehyung- Who is there?( he asked politely)

Mr. Kim-Good Morning Sir, I am here. I was just going to knock but you noticed me...( smiled)