introduction

╭ ─┉───── • ─────┉─ ╮

introduction

╰ ─┉───── • ─────┉─ ╯

BEFORE WE START

hey everyone. first off, thank you so much for taking the time to read my book. i really really appreciate it. that being said, i started this book when i was 15, so i'm not very proud of the story. but even with that in mind, i hope you can still enjoy it. i have 36 chapters written of about 50 at the time of posting this (4/5/24) so i'll be updating weekly. i've edited the story to the best of my ability so i think that'll definitely help the quality. make sure to bookmark this book so you don't miss out on any updates. enjoy!!

as for trigger warnings, if there are any that apply to the chapter, there will be notes at the beginning to let you know.

SYNOPSIS

"You're in life debt. This is only the beginning of the aftermath."

A few months after the final battle of Kamino, the remaining five members of the bad batch continue to work for Cid, and make as much money as they can to survive.

However, when Cid gives them a life threatening job, everything goes wrong.

GENERAL INFO

➟book title: aftermath: life debt

➟ genre: fanfiction

➟ subgenres: sci-fi, action, adventure, general fiction

➟ mature: yes (read trigger warning below)

COPYRIGHT

no characters from star wars: the bad batch belong to me. all rights reserved for storyline only. copyright 2022 -xaurora.

TRIGGER WARNING

this book is rated mature. it contains:

➟ severe language (multiple f words per chapter)

➟ a lot of drinking

➟ violence

➟ themes of depression (act two on)

DEDICATIO

dedicated to anyone who actually enjoys bad batch and thinks it's the greatest thing ever. but also dedicated to _crescents.

ADDITIONAL NOTES

➟ the prologue is supposed to feel rushed and vague, just to clear that up.

➟ my books are driven more so by dialogue, not by description.

➟ there will be some inline commentary, just in case you haven't seen the show. It would be confusing to understand without it, so make sure to check.

➟ this is my first book, so if you're just reading for fun, please don't be harsh, thank you.

-isla

[under revisions]

edit as of 3/14/24: multiple chapters will be down due to heavy revision. these include:

chapter 10: order 66

chapter 16: opposite sides

chapter 34: downward spirals