"Your engagement ring. I have injected GPS inside for your safety as I could never trust this asshole."

She clutched his shirt in her fist burring her face in his chest.

"You will pay for this." He shot death glare at Siddhant as well as at Ryan.

Her each tear was piercing his heart.

"Swara please calm down." But his first priority was Swara.

"Did he touch you?"

"No" she shook her head against his chest.

She broke their hug but not her hold over his shirt.

He kissed her forehead to assure about her safety.

"Sir, we are taking them" one of police officer informed handcuffing Siddhant and Ryan.

"No, wait! Let me settle my scores with him." His eyes were fixed on Siddhant.

He was the most influential person, police had to obey his orders.

They took Ryan and other mens, leaving behind only Roger, Swara along with Siddhant and Sanskar.

"You are just like your father." Siddhant wiped the blood oozing out of his lips.

"NO, I AM NOT." Sanskar roared on top of his voice.

"I am not like you" He landed one more much on Siddhant's face.

"I am not like you because I have Granny's upbringing." Another punch landed on his stomach.

"I am not like you because I have my Grandpa's trust." Another one made him half unconscious.

"Roger stop him." Swara was scared to see Sanskar's devil avatar.

"Sir please leave him. I will take care of him." He tried.

"You are just like your father." Siddhant again mumbled increasing Sanskar's fury.

"I am not like..." He raised his hand once again but halted as words from Siddhant hit his eardrum.

"You are just like Shekhar."

"Your father" Siddhant smirky chuckle took away floor from Sanskar's feet.

"What do you mean?" Words were out even before Sanskar could realize it.

"It was not difficult to trick Shekhar. It was my perfectly laid out plan. Sharmishtha was always with me. Shekhar was a true scumbag. A simple puppet."

"Come to the point" Sanskar pulled him close holding his collar.

"All those years, Shekhar hated his own son as we fabricated his reports. Sharmishtha made sure that he would never got to know about the truth. Everything was going on very well but that night, Shekhar somehow got suspicious that you are his blood."

Sanskar was looking at Siddhant without even a blink.

"He was regretting over his hatred for you. He held Sharmishtha on the edge of knife, she being nasty woman blurted out everything. He killed her then and there, under the effects of alcohol and anger. My man who used to be servant of your house informed me. So, I had to take care of all mishap. So, I killed Shekhar as well." It was blunt confession.

One tear dropped from Sanskar's eyes.

Swara took a step to held him by shoulders for support.

"I wanted to kill you but then your Grand father's will came in between so I played my cards proving you as my illegitimate son." His nonchalant voice made Sanskar breathless for a moment.