Chapter - 37

Swara was humming a song while getting ready in the dressing room. She turned as she heard washroom door opening sound.

Her eye left wide open to see shirtless Sanskar. He was wiping his wet hairs with the towel hanged around his neck.

"I didn't see anything."

She turned towards mirror tightly closing her eyes.

Her shriek earned his attention. She was standing facing mirror with closed eyes, clutching her top's edges in her fist biting her lower lips.

It was treat for his eyes.

He moved towards her back to bend till her ear.

"I don't mind if you see anything."

She could feel his hot breath as well as manly cologne.

She gulped heavily when her back brushed over his chest.

"You know what, we should start watching adult movies instead of Disney Movies."

Her eyes left open wide that her eyeballs would come out from their sockets anytime.

"You are the cutest, my Frozen" he kissed her temple still keeping his eyes on her reflection.

Swara felt his fingers brushing over her waist. She felt butterflies in her stomach with their proximity.

Sanskar was enjoying her flummoxed state.

"Breakfast.... Breakfast is ready." She turned in swift moment and ran outside with jet speed leaving crazily laughing Sanskar behind.

"Rohan, is everything done? Did you weigh Ma and Papa's bags?" Swara was firing questions at her brother. Next day, her parents were going to board the flight to Canada.

Sanskar observed Swara, happiness was oozing out from her face.

It was night, Swara was ready to sleep. She talked to her brother and instructed her parents about their upcoming journey.

Though her parents were upset with her and were not on much talking terms, they had decided to talk to their daughter face to face.

Over the days, their anger has reduced looking at their daughters excitement for their trip.

They have overheard conversation between their kids about Sanskar.

'Is she really in love with him? She is happy what else we need? But how can we trust such a boy for our daughter?' These thoughts used to linger around their minds.

It was just one more day and her parents will be with her, just the thought of living with them was enough for her to fly high in the sky of her dreamland.

"I will give you call in morning just before Ma and Papa leaves."

Both brother and sister cut their call.

"Thank you Kanhaji." Swara smiled brightly.

Sanskar was standing at the doorstep and was observing her facial antics.

"You came back. Done with your meetings?" She asked.

"Yep" he kept his Mac in his laptop bag.

Sanskar took comforter and pillow and started moving towards couch.

"Sanskar you should not sleep on couch. It is giving you back pain." She had seen him stretching his back lot these days.

"Its ok Swara."

"Can I sleep on...?"

"No. You are not sleeping on couch." He answered even before she complete her question