Chapter - 38

Nikhil went numb hearing Sanskar's cold voice. He gulped heavily seeing his fire blazing eyes.

"She ... She is ... She is my fiancee." he mumbled not matching his eyes with Sanskar's heated ones.

"She is MY WIFE."

"Contractual wife" Nikhil narrowed his eyes. "She loves me." He challenged.

"And why on this earth you think like this?" Sanskar and his sarcasm.

"She did contract marriage with you for me. For my dream. For our..."

"Enough. Get your facts clear. Yes! She did contract marriage with me. But for her family. For her father."

Nikhil stumbled back at Sanskar's intimidating voice.

"So you agree you did contract marriage with her?"

"The best ever decision I have taken in life. She belongs to me."

"You cannot force her to..."

"I don't need to force her. She, herself wants to be in this relation with me."

"No she won't. We were together for all these years." Nikhil retorted back. His jealousy reached to its peak.

"And you played bet on her. She pledge her life because of your impulsive decisions. She is a pious soul, a lucky charm which was never written in your destiny."

"Her parents will never agree." This was his last resort.

"You don't know how much Swara loves her parents. They will break their ties with her when they will get to know about this contract marriage."

Sanskar chuckled shaking his head.

"Her parents must be taking rest in my penthouse after long journey." His challenging tone increased Nikhil's frustrations.

Sanskar got up from his chair and after taking round of table he stood in front of Nikhil not moving his cold glare from his scared face.

"Thanks to your dream due to which I met with Swara, so it's my payback. I promise you, I will fulfill all your dreams. Dream of settling in this country. Having bright future. Right?"

"You will not even realize when all your dreams will get fulfill turning into your nightmares. Trust me I will make sure of it. My eyes will always follow you." Sanskar was on top of his sarcasm.

Nikhil gulped heavily. He was seeing his doom in Sanskar's fire glazing eyes.

"Now get out."

Nikhil turned to leave

"Dare you even take Swara's name from your slithy mouth anytime in your life. I will kill you then and there." Nikhil stopped in his track hearing possessive voice from his back.

He could barely nod his head before leaving.

Sanskar kept throwing daggers at him from back.

"May I come in Sir" Roger asked once Nikhil was out of building.

"What about Serena?" He threw question the moment Roger stepped inside.

"We were able to frame her in conspiracy that she is sharing her company secrets with their rivals. She was laid off from her job and company had file case against her. She is in police station right now."

"I want her behind the bars. Make sure she won't get a bail." Roger nodded at his master's order.

"Siddhant Sengupta?"

"Sorry Sir, but there is no news of him. He just disappeared in thin air."

"Find him Roger, till the time he is not in my hands. I cannot be at peace. He knows Swara is my weakness and..."